EPL 2017/18 Thread

Looks like a winter break is coming.

be good to see the players not fall apart trying to progress through CL while the other big European clubs are coming off a 2 week rest.

I’m just remembering the 4 goals we scored against you earlier this season! :wink:

2 Likes

5 wasn’t it?

Maybe that was last year or 2013/14 at a stretch!

In all likelihood it was Citeh doing every second week.

You should be the last ones in here bagging arsenal.

Arsenal 3-0 down at half-time to City at the Emirates in what appears to be “dress up as an empty seat” day.

how was ottamendi not sent off

Looking forward to Arsenal Fan TV

3 Likes

Just an observation on Citeh’s dominance this season. Sixth place Arsenal is closer to the bottom (West Brom on 20 points) than the top (75 points).

3 Likes

Don’t blame them with the amount they have to pay for seats and the way the team is performing.

The majority of their stadium is reserved for season ticket holders so the club already has their money.

2 Likes

The snow would have kept a few away also

I can see it now. Arsenal will bounce back a bit and go on a bit of a run towards the end of the season. Wenger will get a new contract., Sign a few more spuds. Rince, repeat.

Or as they call it at Etihad, a home game.

2 Likes

At least we are consistent.

Easy 2-0 win at Anfield against Rafa’s Newcastle. Occupying 2nd for the time being.

2 Likes

Brighton with 2 goals again Arsenal in the first 30 mins. Death rattle must be sounding on Arsene’s time.

Brighton fans singing “Wenger please stay” LOL

2 Likes

All Serie A games called off after Fiorentina captain Davide Astori passed away in his sleep only hours before this mornings game. Was only 31 and in the last few weeks had become a father. Italian football is in mourning and Conte was a wreck at the Chelsea game

1 Like

" Hello Arsene, Stan here. Alisha and I have decided…"

But thats not the biggest decision. That is. who will be his replacement?