EPL 2017/18 Thread

Unlikely given West Ham are 7 points clear with 5 to play. But mathematically yes they certainly can.

Pretty sure they have a tough run in. They still have to play Arsenal, United and City. Winning against Stoke would have just about guaranteed survival. They wouldn’t want to have to get a result against Everton on the final day to stay up…

Can’t wait for the real season to start soon.

TRADE SEASON BABY

Still a win from safety imo, more likely to get 3 draws instead.

Southampton still worry me.

Southampton’s loss to Chelsea might be the one that finally breaks their back. To be 2-0 up and then concede 3 inside 10mins can’t be great for the confidence when in a relegation battle. They also have the FA Cup as a distraction - not sure what this will do for them.

1 Like

I am pretty sure we will not get 3 points in our next match, Stallion.

2 Likes

WOW I am surprised, a little sad but I think it is probably the right thing to do.

1 Like

#bringhimback

1 Like

Absolutely the right decision for Arsenal. Damn! With Wenger in charge they were no threat, but I can see the Gunners bouncing back very quickly with a new man in charge.

WENGER OUT… in a few weeks.

They should hire Conte.

he would be a good fit for them. Would toughen them up.

As much as people make fun of Wenger, he really changed the game in England. Wouldn’t surprise me if he finished his career managing the French National side

2 Likes

About farking time

Josep Gombau needs a gig.

The 2 lads from salford city need a shot.

Burnley had just found themselves a rival too.

2 Likes

Wenger to retire at seasons end.

Lets hope they manage his replacement better than man-u did when ferguson retired.

4 Likes

Going to bed.
Too good United.

Dissapointed but after all these years am used to it.

1 Like

What a win!
Spurs gifted a home semi and we still get the job done