EPL 2022/23

Who?

Was only half decent early, got injured, invisible since. Completely cooked.

1 Like

Jesse Lingard. He signed for Forest last off-season, right?

Ah, right.

He had a real good spell on loan with us (WHU), and we tried to get him signed but he opted for Forest. Was just interested to know if he’d done any good this season.

Nah, offered very little . Supposedly - according to various reports - he’s been very invested in the club off field, no problems there, but onfield it’s been a write-off.

That said, getting Gibbs-White probably made Jesse superfluous even if he’d stayed uninjured. MGW clearly the better investment.

Everyone bar Leeds fans want them to go down :rofl:
United making the CL and Leeds being relegated would be a pretty good season

1 Like

My mechanic is a hard core Irish Leeds supporter so I’m not gonna rub it in too much if they go down - otherwise it might be the last you guys hear of me

Still can’t believe last night & this morning just got home now and will relax watching both Forest & Essendon replays interspersed with hopefully a Fark Carlton flogging

Good times

Get in Leeds

1 Like

Pull your finger out West Ham you ■■■■■

So if Leeds win, Leicester and Everton are down?

Leicester are down if they lose and Leeds win. Everton cant go down today

1 Like

Disgusting defending

Deccy scores in his last game in front of the home crowd. In claret and blue anyway.

1 Like

My dream scenario is for Leicester to survive and both Leeds and Everton to go down :rofl:

3 Likes

Come on Leeds. I want the Blueshite down!

2 Likes

I’d like that too but there’s no coming back from Leicester, they’re done. It’s all up to Leeds to send Everton down

Brighton are going to finish top 6, absolutely remarkable result for them.
Spurs look like missing out on Europe completely

3 Likes

Good riddance. Spurs on current form are a bottom five side and have given fans about 4 enjoyable games the whole season.

Leeds in trouble down 2-1

Everton are going to do it again

1 Like

Harry might leave

1 Like