EPL 2022/23

£350,000 per WEEK I’m hearing.

Mo is shouting dinner tonight.

3 Likes

Cant say I blame him but this stings

What is a “suitable offer” for a 37yo megastar?

1 Like

Henderson an official loanee to Forest. It means we can’t get Garner on a loan if we wanted to.

Eriksen to United

A 29 yo premier league and international player is in custody on suspicion of rape in North London.

Forest seem to be looking to maximise it’s money value by shopping in Europe. Awoniyi now joined by Niakhate from Mainz. On paper, both good signings.

Gibbs White is the interesting one, Wolves appear to be jacking up the asking price daily .

1 Like

Neco Williams (Liverpool) and Omar Richards (Bayern) inbound for Nottingham. Ticking off positional needs , outright quality to be determined but its starting to look promising. Cooper is a very good development coach.

Sterling to Chelsea looks to be happening.

1 Like

I assume they’re are loans? Williams could be a good get.

Neco Williams is a permanent sale, £17 Million.

3 Likes

Both permanent. Henderson is a loan. But I’m still getting my head around Samba moving on. His Pen saves literally got us into the PL.

Leeds have clearly had a scare last season. Their lack of player movement in the past 3 windows almost came home to roost and at this early point of the transfer window have spent £90m on players coming in. And still wanting to spend another £30m on a striker.

Leeds also may still end up keeping Raphinha till at least Jan seeing Barca can’t even honour past spending.

2 Likes

I think if Barcelona don’t pony up the cash Raphina will go to an EPL team.

How Barca are even allowed to sign players currently is laughable. They’re all kinds of cooked

2 Likes

He wants Barca and only barca, he’s already turned down Chelsea. If he has to wait for the Jan window for them to sort their finances he will. The positive thing with Raphinha is not only is he extremely talented, he’s a total professional. He won’t sulk at leeds. The guy had a £25m release clause if leeds were relegated, he would have known staying up would not help his chances to go to Spain yet his last game he put in everything he had, got the penalty and scored it the help keep Leeds up.

To be fair, the bloke has saved us 100’s of millions by keeping us in the EPL, I would be happy to sell under what Chelsea offered (not too much) because he helped save us. But Barcelona are such dead beats, offering instalments is a joke. They are not good for the money. They still owe money on Jnr Firpo, whom they sold to leeds, to the club they originally bought him from. You have Bayern not wanting instalments for Lewandowski as they think Barca may not even exist in a few years. @Tugg_Speedman is right, they are cooked!

2 Likes

Interesting stat.

In AFL terms, I think we are running at a world record 75-80% at the moment.

Richards confirmed. Williams reputedly to be announced today (Monday, UK time). Forest list starting to form up, particularly down back. The wing backs are important in Coopers setup. The obvious chasm is the midfield . Yates is better than people might think, but we aren’t running the length of an EPL season and surviving with what we have. Especially with Garner back at Manchester.

Gibbs-White played in, and scored in, Wolves opening friendly. I’d say it’s unlikely Forest can prise him out now, which is a blow.

Man U is the interesting one, very quiet so far in transfers. At the other end, Spurs have been signing players all over the place, lol. To the point that some pretty senior players have been left out of the preseason trip to South Korea. They probably need to sell a few to get some money off the books now.

1 Like

Can’t even pay their own players but can make arrangements for 60m+ transfers lol

Can’t wait for that shitstain to be liquidated

2 Likes

Williams officially signs on. 14 million plus add-ons, likely to be 17 million to Liverpool by the end.

Potentially, 4 of the back 6 will be new players. Henderson in goal, Worrell , McKenna and Niakhate the centre backs, Richards and Williams the wide wing backs. Biancone is also an interesting signing, I assume mainly viewed as a bench player who can play several roles in the back half.

On paper, coupled with Awoniyi up front ,these have been a very shrewd start to the transfer market. Richards frees up Colback to return to the midfield, Williams is probably an improvement on Spence defensively but maybe not offensively. We’ll see.

Now to find some midfield options.