EPL 2022/23

At least they won’t have the World Cup to mess up this time.

I am not surprised one bit optus has shown that it is a ****! of a company that has had an unhealthy alliance with a **** of a football team.

I got a bit of grief on these forums for saying I would not get optus because of their association with carltank.

Yep, lovers of the EPL will happily pay that for it.
If they made it 10 times that I would bet there would still be plenty subscribing

Meh, I subscribed mainly for the fitness shows anyway and have been paid $199AUD to say so.

1 Like

Is it free for optus phone account holders?

I haven’t decided how to access it as yet. I really don’t want to subscribe to Optus but it may be the easiest choice. Amazon Prime had a few matches streamed last season but it’s very limited. It’s a great shame Kayo don’t have the rights, it covers most of our households sporting interests.

2 Likes

It use to be but not any more.

1 Like

I think I saw it’s 7 bucks a month now.

Spose I’ll find out when my young bloke stops paying for it then!! I’m on his password!

5 Likes

I‘m using my ex-brother in-laws Optus account for 3 years without him knowing.

Uses the same username and password for everything.

If only I could find out his banking customer ID lol.

5 Likes

Richarlison to Spurs confirmed, £60 Million. Absolute lunacy, he’s so overrated. Everton paying £50 Million for him was bonkers to begin with, I don’t get what people see in him. His goalscoring record is extremely poor…

3 Likes

Umm he is Brazillian… The way the pommie press crap on about players being Brazillian you would think they must win the WC every time and their unused subs make up the other team in the final.

1 Like

Mata, Cavani, Pogba and Lingard all exit Old Trafford

1 Like

good riddance

I can’t believe Leeds will only get 45m for Phillips, or that the other big clubs are allowing City to get him at that price.

Johnson has signed a 4 year contract extension with Forest. I assume it’ll have a release clause if we don’t manage to stay in the PL, but that’s very good news overall.

Salah has recommitted to Liverpool, not sure that was ever in doubt.

Man City have loaned Harwood-Bellis to Burnley.

Fulham look to have signed Paolo Palhinha from Sporting Lisbon.

1 Like

Was hoping for 50mil but I reckon 45m is about fair for him.

Salah re-signs.

1 Like

Massive doubt from me. Thought he was going to run his contract down and leave on a free. Great news he’s signed a new deal, not sure what the wages will be. Hopefully it doesn’t put any noses out of joint…

1 Like

As a Leeds fan, it’s fair. Would have liked another 10 mill but to be honest, but he does have his injury proneness. He’s now 27 this season and his form did drop after coming back from his latest injury spell (something that happens every season).

At city, he won’t be asked to play every game, his injury proneness will be managed and he’ll get to play in the champ league which he’s earnt. He leaves a champion of leeds, a leeds boy and goes with most fans best wishes.

2 Likes