Essendon could be the end of Blitz

I can only imagine the dynamic if it becomes a donor thing.

“I don’t farking pay my Blitz membership to put up with you panicking about big bodied mids in every thread Nino” :sweat_smile:

P.S. Also happy to donate.

36 Likes

A few of us have said for some time now we’d be happy to pay a subscription to keep blitz alive, so count me in to pay a sub.

11 Likes

It’s great how we are all so trusting of @Riolio as well :wink:

4 Likes

Seriously, we have all been living in ignorant bliss (much like my children). I assumed the club contributed to this forum.

1 Like

If this place closes, I blame Riolio for making me do actual work

9 Likes

I recently came into some money, while helping out a Nigerian prince. So I would be happy to donate @Riolio.

36 Likes

The club certainly contributes quality content for the meltdowns on here

1 Like

The last part is true, but the absolute last thing I’d want is for Blitz to be EFC-controlled. It’d end-up being just another carefully stage-managed, airbrushed aspect of the club. As it stands, it’s one of the last remaining bastions of open and honest Essendon discussion.

8 Likes

I don’t trust him at all. He’s probably a fat 40+ year old and not the hot 20 year old female we all think she is!

3 Likes

We’re a dissenting voice, the club would probably happy to see the back of us.

3 Likes

Is Riolio a blitzerian prince?

2 Likes

Don’t ad’s only generate revenue when they get clicked on anyway? :thinking:

1 LIKE = $1

8 Likes

I spend more time on here than with my family so it’s only fair that I donate.

14 Likes

just ask us you moron. we’ve been offering for years.

26 Likes

Sounds like your family should be paying!

8 Likes

5 Likes

■■■■ man with the content blitz provides, I’m more than happy to pay an annual subscription

5 Likes

Can we get some special emblem next to our name if we donate?

I want to feel superior. I’ve earned that.

12 Likes

Maybe Nino needs a sweat jar. He donates $1 for every time he mentions big bodied mid or Richmond. Well be rich soon enough :joy:

15 Likes