Essendon could be the end of Blitz

Lost password from previous or maybe there was a reset, but that is very scary

1 Like

I’ll make an effort mate. I’m a bit sporadic with time and probably feel like I don’t have much to contribute in the scheme of things.

1 Like

I’ve ■■■■■■■ got it

Let’s have a ■■■■■■■ swear jar

Who’s ■■■■■■■ with me

3 Likes

Thanks @Riolio for holding Blitz up despite your pain which I’m sure we all more than understand. I will donate happily once I know how (will start looking after I get up to date in this thread).

Speaking of your pain, may I suggest a fundraiser much akin to Heppell’s haircut and Hurley’s beard removal. Perhaps you could even auction the rights to changing your Avatar to something other than Woosha…

5 Likes

I think it was fair of him to do it after a heartbreakingly close loss to Sydney where we were screwed by the umpires and the AFL announced that Zerk had no case to answer for being punched in the face by Heeney and we are about to face up against JD playing for Brisbane.

It really says a lot about our mental state that a significant number of us are feeling optimistic at this point…

Why aren’t you with us Rolo?

3 Likes

That’s the way to roll into someone’s DM or pm or whatever M. Nude + Phone number. That’s all.

■■■■ no.

Patton likes this

how much u want

■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

1 Like

No one PMs Irons

2 Likes

Donation link is up.

7 Likes