Essendon Cycling Kit 2014 -- Updates

ORDER NOW 

http://bomberblitz.com/blitzprobecycling/

Hello again!

Late last year we did a first run of Essendon cycling kits and they were in good demand! So much so that I'm planning a second run. This new design is much closer to the standard Essendon sash on the front (plus subtle racing stripes!), and a simple vertical stripe down the back.

BlitzProbeCycling-2014-Tineli-SS-Jersey.

Also this year I've put together a design for matching Bib Shorts

BlitzProbeCycling-2014-Tine.gif

Now with Cap!

The last kit was manufactured by Champion System, who were good, but I have recently got a Tineli kit and it is top notch. So I'd prefer to go with them.

Also you'll note this time there's no sponsor logo (beside my own, this takes some time to organise!). This means are present prices may be higher for items.

Likely Costs with FREE AUS-WIDE SHIPPING THANKS TO BOMBERBLITZ.COM

• Bib shorts $80
  • Short Sleeve Jersey $80
  • Aero Cut Short Sleeve Jersey $100
  • Long Sleeve Jersey $95
  • Caps $24

(These prices are estimated on ordering 30 total pieces and having no sponsors, so they're subject to change)

Would you like to Sponsor BlitzProbeCycling?

There are spots available on the jersey back and sides available. If you're interested PM me. The last run of kits was 20 (hoping for 30 items this time) and went to almost every state in the country. You'll also get the sort of shameless promotion that I actively encourage for anyone that helps out on Blitz.

Sponsors = Cheaper jerseys.

When/How can I order?

The idea of this thread is to gauge interest and then open up orders this time next week. Like last time you will be asked to pay up front for the product, which will arrive in 6-8 weeks from the time the complete order is made with Tineli.

Any questions?

ORDER NOW 

http://bomberblitz.com/blitzprobecycling/

1 Like

Would like the long sleeve Jersey to complement the older short sleeve one from last year.

Can you get some images from Tineli on Std Jersey vs Aero. I'm very ■■■■ on the cut.

Sure I'll see what I can get.

I can tell you I'm skinny as, and the aero cut fits like a glove. It's awesome. Their other SS jersey comes in a relaxed fit if you like, but their standard ones are more like what Champion System called the 'race cut'.

It's cool found it. http://tineli.com.au/tineli-retail-collection/products.php?c=cycling-jerseys

Put me down for:

-Aero Jersey

-Bibs

I get cycling but blokes getting fully kitted out in lycra when they're not actually competing is a little peculiar..

Wear a helmet by all means but the rest of it?

After all, when I go down to the nets I don't put on my creams.

That's awesome, thanks for your feedback.

I guess by that logic we shouldn't wear footy boots at training, or a guernsey...  :rolleyes:

Don’t know if I want the short sleeve or the Long (James Hird Edition) Sleeve

I get cycling but blokes getting fully kitted out in lycra when they're not actually competing is a little peculiar..

I race.

They see me rollin, they hatin, patrolling they tryin to catch me cycling dirty

No but I bet you use equipment that's comfortable and functional. Clothes that are easy to move in and items that protect you. It's exactly the same except that the gear you need to wear doesn't enhance your cods.
But seriously, try cycling for 5 hours in baggy shorts and a cotton to shirt.

Exactly. Cycle 4 or 5 hours in wet sticky clothes that don't dry out or wick away the moisture? No thanks.

Or don't have the support or protection in the right places?

How about some Blitz gear for non cyclists?

Keen Rolo. Put me down for an Aero SS, just need to check what the sizing is compared to the CS chart.

Would love a pair of bibs, but would be a stretch for me at this stage.

I’ll PM exact details once I know.

I'm still trying to look into a set of tops for the forum games.

■■■■ forum games tops. How about a cap, or polo or something?

Talked to Mero? He has a connect.

This Tineli mob does jackets you could wear casually but they'd pricey.

Boot wants a peeto-licious snap back with the Blitz logo.

Is there a clash strip?

When you say bomberblitz.com is sponsoring / paying for shipment, is that the money some of us have donated to keep the website running?