Essendon Cycling Kit 2014 -- Updates

Done, many thanks.

Orders open to anyone this time! That was a screwy thing with the pricing of the last order.

Also it's 30 items total, so if we need to grab a bunch of Blitz Musette bags to fill it out, so be it :)

Orders open to anyone this time! That was a screwy thing with the pricing of the last order.

Also it's 30 items total, so if we need to grab a bunch of Blitz Musette bags to fill it out, so be it :)

Easy peasy then ... 

Just ordered and paid for LS Jersey, bib shorts and cap. Thanks

Great! Yep first orders have been coming in, I’ll email everyone confirmation.

Quick question....cap.  One size fits all?

Uh yeah, probably shouldn't have put a size on there. It would be just the one size.

How are numbers?

Hmmmm we’ll see tmrw.

just put in order for 2 items - cycling cap and short sleeve jersey.

Long sleeve jersey done

Rad, thanks guys.

Okay so the order won't be made until Monday so if anyone's on the fence there's still time :)

We've gone close enough to 30 so I'm going to make the order. I might just grab some gloves or musette bags to make up the difference.

Thanks everyone!

Okay so the order won't be made until Monday so if anyone's on the fence there's still time :)

We've gone close enough to 30 so I'm going to make the order. I might just grab some gloves or musette bags to make up the difference.

Thanks everyone!

Do you have price on Arm Warmers and Leg Warmers?.  May not be an issue in Qld but it's cold now in Vic.

Hey it gets cold here on the hill!

Arm warmers are $38 and leg warmers $50.

I know my bike club got some from Tineli and while they're functional (and customisable), no one really raved about them being super warm. Your call.

Mate had his shiny new (Castelli) arm warmers on this morning...yes, I live in Cairns and yes, it was a freezing 20 degrees on our ride...

I suggested he might look into attaching his cleats to a pair of pink fluffy bunny slippers to complete the look. Soft carnt!

Hey it gets cold here on the hill!

Arm warmers are $38 and leg warmers $50.

I know my bike club got some from Tineli and while they're functional (and customisable), no one really raved about them being super warm. Your call.

Thanks for response.  Pass at those prices, particularly if not seen as good.  I like the netti ones I've got, so will probably get more of those. I need some more so washing turnaround isn't such an issue.

Fine f***ing print.

Sorry guys, turns out Tineli require a 10-item minimum per garment type. Screw that!

At this stage I'm looking to work something out with them to at least get all the jerseys done at the existing cost, and will likely refund the bib shorts and caps orders. No top-to-toe BlitzProbeCycling team kits for now ...

Bugger.

Ahh that sucks.

Oh well, funds now redirected to new cycling sunnies  B)