Essendon def Geelong 110-93 Review Thread

I’m 90% sure dingus is Clinton Jones

Are some of you seriously mad that the media are saying Geelong lost?

13.4 this year, big Levi.

This is easily the worst advice ever posted to Blitz.

9 Likes

That’s CLint.

Old Blitzcast is best Blitzcast.

1 Like

Seriously, just let it die.

2 Likes

Cats are just going. They managed to sneek over the line thanks to a last quarter surge against norf and Melbourne should have put them away in the 3rd quarter but they kicked appallingly. Anther last quarter surge got them up against the saints. Could just have easily been 2-6 and they’ve actually had a pretty good draw so far. Now face Dogs, port, crows all at the cattery and WC away. They could quite easily lose all those games

2 Likes

I don’t see anything negative in your post.

23 Likes

Don’t mean to be a downer, but if you are going to be critical of another poster and their grammar perhaps be careful of your own. It is ‘your’ in that context not you’re.

Ugh

6 Likes

Ugh Indeed

1 Like

Wow.

3 Likes

I thought we’d all bicker far less after a win…

Nup.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I watched the replay last night and i agree but i came to the conclusion that the kick it to the right boundary side is a clear instruction from the coaches. Goddard took the ball from hurley and you could see hurley tell him to ‘kick to the right’ goddard was initially going to actually look in all directions for a pass. Also it was evident on one occasion we had a free player in a good position and they still ■■■■■■ did that kickout to the far right side. I can’t believe they haven’t figured out its a failed tactic, every time we do it the ball comes straight back in all year, but yeh i think its clearly a direction from the coaches after seeing it the other night.

2 Likes

Wanna go post in a safer thread, like the Saga one?

3 Likes

Just had a look at the Woosha presser after the win.
He virtually did not smile. He looked grim and pensive. Its almost like we didnt win the match.
The continued failure of the midfield to win clearances and thus I50s is clearly still a big worry.

If you were 40pts up at 3Qtime and let the opposition have a chance to win the game, they missed quite a few opportunities, then you’d be pretty unhappy too.

3 Likes

Are they all from set shots or are a majority rushed snap goals like I saw him do against Collingwood?

Yeah and he kicked 18.18 last year. Tippa has kicked 11.8 so far this year.

If you’re saying to me that Tippa is the worst set shot you’ve EVER SEEN then I can’t take you seriously. Worse than Casboult, Cloke etc?