Essendon Legends game tonight & tickets scarce — game day thread vs Dogs (2019 round 21)

6 Likes

Just saw a news pop up on my feed (didn’t catch the source) zaka may be a late out

How many emergencies missed today? I’d imagine we have one late out and Lav in.

1 Like

Just Lav

2 Likes

Please win

4 Likes

This would be one of our best wins in recent years if we could get up tonight

2 Likes

its time

4 Likes

Play lav you ■■■■■, you think its a coincidence we started losing when you dropped him?

While “started losing” is harsh, I agree.

GET HIM IN.

Lav adds forward pressure and lets Stringer go be a bull in the middle.

1 Like

No changes.

4 Likes

People seem to disregard him as a pressure forward because his tackle count isnt high but he has a real presence in the F50 I reckon, hits up hard and creates movement

1 Like

Anyone watching legends game . Who is 7 for dark. And 4 for dark.

Andy lovett could still play

Way, way, way too cold to go to the AFL stadium wind tunnel tonight.

Off to the local sports bar, a feed of pub grub, a pint, and watch in a nice comfy chair.

Jeeez a lot of money for the Dogs now, we’re out to $2.30 from about $1.55 mid week.

At the same time Squiggle in its infinite wisdom has us at 53%. It also has us most likely finishing in 7th.
FWIW

Sorry Lav fans Its not going to happen. Unless someone does a hammy in the “warm up”

RELAX
DON’T DO IT

6 Likes

No caps, we’re ■■■■■■

Too cold to watch footy under a roof?

“Why didn’t you go to the 2021 premiership grandad”

“Well Chris underscore 64 junior junior, the weather report said “partly cloudy” and I just didn’t want to risk it.

That being said I’m watching from home too.

7 Likes

Depends who comes out, doesn’t it? He came out for Fanta, he’s avg virtually identical for tackles and pressure acts.

I think it tells you that we need more small forwards on the list that our only option as a “small” forward is like 191cm, and probably best suited as a marking option.

1 Like