Essendon Legends game tonight & tickets scarce — game day thread vs Dogs (2019 round 21)

Heading in now on the train - very cold!

Let’s hope the result justifies it!!

1 Like

8c but feels like 4c

I thought the same but checked this out mid week. On their out put this year, Lav has him absolutely covered in key areas like tackles inside 50, marks, shots per game, score involvements etc.

I reckon Fanta is the better player but he’s a witches hat at the moment.

Dude can’t even thumbs up properly

He can only thumb up on one hand

For a bit more than the cost of a reserved seat, I decided to get a slab instead and watch this one from home.

I figure now I can’t lose, irrespective of the footy results.

Definitely need to add 2 small forwards to the list in the offseason. One to replace Bags and 1 extra.
Guys like Begley, Ham and Snelling (if he stays on the list) are mid than forward.
I still reckon Guelfi’s best spot could be as a pressure forward, but if we’re going to be good, he needs to become depth

1 Like

Mrs Scotty has about 7 jackets on, im in a T-Shirt and Jeans

#itsnotthatcold

3 Likes

CLARKO

3 Likes

Normally I would go to AFL$ stadium, but I picked up a wog in Tuscany and been on antibiotics since then. Tonight I am OK to drink, Unlike the Port game. I had to endure that on orange juice.

1 Like

So many soft bastardos here. My hands are now warm, having driven in from Whitten Oval, but the feet are still ice blocks.

1 Like

Your married to dodoro?

3 Likes

Mossie wishes to be remembered to you.

The only type of game where I’m glad of playing at Marvel. Would have been freezing at the G …and worse at Waverley Park. Go Bombers!

Why do you think im so connected to the 2MP trade?

1 Like

Just give me 1 pick!!!

You are soft Dave, why didn’t you ride ?

1 Like

Be serious, we all know that if you were given a pick, you’d take a vanilla half back flanker just to troll blitz.

1 Like

CARBON EMISSIONS!!! Everyone shame djr!