Essendon Membership Campaign 2015

Can you ruck?

See You In Court

We Are Essendon - 2015

Now you have James Hird to contend with.

The: “Get farked” campaign.

Essendon 2015.

It's in our blood....

Essendon Melbourne 2015: Bringing the good stuff

It's in our blood....

I actually really like this one. Shows that we love essendon with every fibre of our being.
Plus it will tick people off

It's in our blood....

I actually really like this one. Shows that we love essendon with every fibre of our being.
Plus it will tick people off

Only tongue in cheek, but I do agree.

Club needs a simple football focused slogan.

Should avoid inviting further criticism if we can.

What I would like to see: Fark Carlton

What we will probably see: Bombs Away

#FARKCARLTON #STANDINFRONTOFHIRDYANDGENERALLITTLE

It's in our blood....

Add Sheeds, Hirdy, Bomba, TD, Ken Fraser and Jobe and I reckon that would work a perfectly.

We need something that goes to the heart of all Essendon supporters.

ESSENDON 2015

Now, ... we're angry.

It's in our blood....

Add Sheeds, Hirdy, Bomba, TD, Ken Fraser and Jobe and I reckon that would work a perfectly.

We need something that goes to the heart of all Essendon supporters.

Well if you believe ASADA we certainly had something that went to the heart of all Essendon players. Hahaha.

Redemption.

Unbowed, unbroken, unrepentant.

"Making Lawyers Rich(er)"

"They Bleed, We Kill It"

Redemption.

Bah, that plays into the media narrative that we are the nasty bad people who should get down on our knees and grovel and try to right all the wrongs we did.

Fark that, I prefer defiance.

10qjgjl.jpg

I'm back.. Maybe..

Unbowed, unbroken, unrepentant.

Ahem...

pr64088-2-1130640-650x450-b-p-A00212.jpg

What would you like to see as our membership campaign in 2015?
I think "Don The Sash" with all the players was an excellent slogan to unite the club and it's supporters in 2014.
For 2015 I'd like to see the club reach out the olive branch to Kevin Sheedy and bring together Sheeds, Hird, Bomba, TD, and Ken Fraser as the surviving Premiership captains and coaches as well as Jobe, to show the links between history and legacy of success the club and the current team.
All of us supporters who have stuck with the club through the trauma and negativity of the last 2 years need something to make us smile and stoke fires of passion burning within all Essendon supporters.
I can't think of anything better than seeing the leaders of our past glories to inspire new or wavering members to sign up in 2015

I like that. Then zoom out on a vertical 45deg from the captains & coaches and capture the 60,000 members holding scarves up.
Then at the end of the ad have Jobe wipe his brow of sweat with an AFL towel and throw it in the basket that features a shrunken midget Ben McDevitt!
Voice over from the one and only Lachie Hulme;
"Stand Altogether, Stand Haughty"
(Note; reference to SASH)