Essendon Membership Campaign 2015

You can clearly tell the difference between a disgruntled Essendon fan and an opposition troll.

What bonzo wrote is the same ■■■■■ in comments section of the sun or on big footy.

I support opposing views on here but that’s clearly a troll, definitely not one of us. I’d say Hawks or magpie fan.

Just sent my unopened 2015 membership pack back. I'll rejoin when Hird and Little are gone and when Hird is no longer bigger than the club. Let's hope other members vote with their feet about the whole disgraceful mess.
It doesn't look like many members are voting with their feet.

Can’t blame them.

Sounds rather difficult…

I’ll get my coat.

Just sent my unopened 2015 membership pack back. I'll rejoin when Hird and Little are gone and when Hird is no longer bigger than the club. Let's hope other members vote with their feet about the whole disgraceful mess.
It doesn't look like many members are voting with their feet.

Not too bright, these farkcarlton supporters.

Your 2014 bumper sticker faded didn’t it?

So you already paid for the membership and got counted in the tally?

LMFAO.

missing out on a good pashmina though

Just sent my unopened 2015 membership pack back. I’ll rejoin when Hird and Little are gone and when Hird is no longer bigger than the club. Let’s hope other members vote with their feet about the whole disgraceful mess.

I’ve been slack this year in renewing - half burnt out by the last few years and half knowing ill be away for a large chunk of the season. I will get to it most likely in the next week…winning helps refresh the memory, but I know a few in similar positions. I can’t see our membership dropping off significantly.

If all we lost was a couple of thousand front runners then we are well ahead.

The last 2 years would have seen the doors shut on 90% of the competition.

#Fabric

When we are 21/22 we’ll have members.

Should be 9 from 11 by then.

Maybe our supporters are just over Footy for a little while, as perhaps evidenced by the empty seats around them on Sunday, that many here posted on. I for one have found the last 2 years completely exhausting, there’s hardly been a moment during that time I haven’t thought or talked about EFC & Hirdy and… you know, the whole fkn thing.

So much so, that even after what was an amazing win against the league leaders, I felt pretty ■■■■■■ subdued & flat arssed. Not near as ecstatic as a win like that would have had me in the past.

I think maybe, with a few more wins on the board, with us firmly ensconced in the top 4 & looking a genuine September contestant, the numbers might flood back.

Might take til the halfway point of the H&A’s but they’ll get there.

Is it people ■■■■■■ about Thompson? Surely couldn’t have that big an effect.

It’s been about 600-800 memberships this week so far. That’s not bad

Struggling a touch.

2 coaches 1 premiership cup

Can’t be broken

I'm Out.

It's in our blood....