Essendon Role Playing Game

I have an idea to put you in the game boot :)

ROFL.

Would you rather be represented as an elephant or your kangaroo having a beer?

I have an idea to put you in the game boot :)

ROFL.

Would you rather be represented as an elephant or your kangaroo having a beer?

Lol. Probably my roo!

Put an elephant graveyard just around the corner.

Put an elephant graveyard just around the corner.

Found a victim for you boot.

Like Danks dungeon. And the Bowls Club members are cool.

I can't get out of the Shop? The buying screen.

I can't get out of the Shop? The buying screen.

Esc key

lol.  Found it.  Kinda spooky.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jofddq6628gzdbf/project1.2.zip

If the last version was 1.02, this was is a definite 1.1 update.

You'll find there is a story line now, quests, many more people to see, players kicking the footy (had to create a football myself!), Reboot, updated areas, bigger maps, etc...

About 1/5 of the list now makes an appearance and also Bomber, Dodoro, Reid, Wallis, Vanderhaar, Johnson (Jason), Goodwin and Dean Rioli.

I have a lot of room for 'guest' appearances such as the one Reboot has made given he's probably downloaded and played this the most.

Oh, and YOU are now the hero of the story. No more is it James Hird trying to clear his name, but the journey of a devoted Essendon fan.

Lastly and this is under a 'hope it works' banner. If you complete the quests and save the game, when I do the next update you 'should' be able to resume from the same spot!

Again... this is a "should".

For those new to the genre i've also included more instructions on how to play and what to do along the way. At this point in time with the quests and locations you could call it the tutorial.

As usual if you see something broken or manage to break the game let me know.

Enjoy!

No reviews yet?

Just grabbing the update now.

This sounds really fun - will it work on an i-pad or will I need a PC? 

Not sure downloading this from work is exactly the right thing for my productivity.

This sounds really fun - will it work on an i-pad or will I need a PC? 

Not sure downloading this from work is exactly the right thing for my productivity.

You'll need a windows pc i'm afraid, or Mac running a windows emulator.

Can't make the delete button work for the name.  Delete, backspace, tried 0 on the keyboard and on the game list of characters.  Nada.

Guess I'll just have to be called Male.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Really enjoying it so far, but gotta get ready for work now.

Can't make the delete button work for the name.  Delete, backspace, tried 0 on the keyboard and on the game list of characters.  Nada.

It's the zero on the keypad...

Not sure what you mean by keypad.

Like I said, tried zero on...oh, you mean the bank of numbers on the right hand side of your keyboard?

Yeah, don't have that on my laptop.

But i've also edited the script so you also have a 'del' input. So you can use the delete input or you can press zero on the keypad.

Not sure what you mean by keypad.

Like I said, tried zero on...oh, you mean the bank of numbers on the right hand side of your keyboard?

Yeah, don't have that on my laptop.

Normally a laptop has a function key to use the U,I,O bank of keys as the number pad.