Essendon Role Playing Game

Can't make the delete button work for the name.  Delete, backspace, tried 0 on the keyboard and on the game list of characters.  Nada.

Guess I'll just have to be called Male.

It's the zero on the keypad...

Not sure what you mean by keypad.

Like I said, tried zero on...oh, you mean the bank of numbers on the right hand side of your keyboard?

Yeah, don't have that on my laptop.

Normally a laptop has a function key to use the U,I,O bank of keys as the number pad. 

Okay, I'll try again tonight.  Thanks.

Can't make the delete button work for the name.  Delete, backspace, tried 0 on the keyboard and on the game list of characters.  Nada.

Guess I'll just have to be called Male.

It's the zero on the keypad...

Not sure what you mean by keypad.

Like I said, tried zero on...oh, you mean the bank of numbers on the right hand side of your keyboard?

Yeah, don't have that on my laptop.

Normally a laptop has a function key to use the U,I,O bank of keys as the number pad. 

Okay, I'll try again tonight.  Thanks.

Thank you for playing!

Thanks Soulnet, I'm actually having fun playing with it.

Yeah ... watcha think of the game though? :P

Took a while to get my beer! lol. This is fun mate. It's grown quite a lot.

I'm not a big gamer, but I might have to have to grab it & have a fiddle.

I might have to have to grab it & have a fiddle.

That's nice dear.

Well I'm stuck. Completed 3 tasks, all armed up and armoured, but I can't go any further. Can't get into the building next to the HPC, can't get at the dockers/weagels, can't get at vlad, can't get at the blues stronghold. I now just run around doing fa.

Well I'm stuck. Completed 3 tasks, all armed up and armoured, but I can't go any further. Can't get into the building next to the HPC, can't get at the dockers/weagels, can't get at vlad, can't get at the blues stronghold. I now just run around doing fa.

At last, a true essendon RPG

Saying all that i'm uploading an update. If you have saved your progress after Quest 3, you should be able to continue off from where you were at... Can't promise it will be flawless though.

I assumed it meant Rocket-Propelled Grenade and was aimed at AFL House.

I assumed it meant Rocket-Propelled Grenade and was aimed at AFL House.

That's a cool way to end the game.

It's like the Show Clause thread and my game scenario somehow came true with regards to Reboot.

Ok boys and girls a massive update is here for you to entertain yourselves with.

This now has 12 quests for you to go through and explores deeper into the Dank story and the drug den found at Windy Hill.

You'll also see some new friends appear, new enemies (every team is now represented) and a few other neat features.

Within the background of the game in the Esc menu you can adjust the volume of the SFX and Music. Changing maps also auto saves (use file 2 and beyond to save).

When fighting the enemy you can also see what level they are and also how much hit points they have. 

I have finished tweaking all the acts so if you save at the end point (which i'm made clear this time) when the next update comes about you'll be able to resume from the same spot!

Starting from scratch it's around about 2 hours of puns, bad jokes, corny lines and killing Carlton supporters!

Enjoy :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jofddq6628gzdbf/project1.2.zip

For newbies don't be afraid to try it! It's a matter of downloading the file, unzipping it, running the installed and playing the game! Main character available as both MALE and FEMALE!

Feel free to ask for new content / ideas or recommendations.

Can I throw contracts like Pokeballs to catch wild free agents that appear?

We're on a Bomberblitz website. If you want to catch opposition free agents there might be other places to do that...

Saying that I did bring back a hero of yesteryear. One who hurt us all.

We're on a Bomberblitz website. If you want to catch opposition free agents there might be other places to do that...

Reimerstein?

Reimerstein?

Nup.

Reckon you should put Jackie at the HPC in the next update.

DJR at Windy Hill watching the magoos.

Can you incorporate a scenario where Lloydy defeats an enemy using vodka cruisers?

Reckon you should put Jackie at the HPC in the next update.

DJR at Windy Hill watching the magoos.

:o DONT forget Tiff ... !!