Essendon Vs Carlton (Kings B’day

Just a heads up. This match is selling very well. They’re selling tickets deep into top decks of the stands. If you want to go, I’d think about locking in tickets asap. Its tracking towards a sell out based on rate of sales.

4 Likes

Carlton away game today led to Geelong recording their highest ever home crowd (87,775).

They hate us more and will be out in force. It’s our home game too.

2 Likes

Hows dreamtime selling?

Fark Carlton

4 Likes

AFL members tickets for that round go on sale next week.

1 Like

Very well too. Back 10 rows of top tier in Ponsford. It looks on track for sellout too.

1 Like

I want us to get the biggest mother fkn Bomber chant of all time going in the top decks v Richmond.

2 Likes

ESSENDON CLAP CLAP
ESSENDON CLAP CLAP

1 Like

Ended up being reserved seat only last year. Expecting similar.

Was BOMBERS CLAP CLAP on Thursday and it was fkn enormous.

4 Likes

Is Harry/Ben McKay going to play for us or fark carlton that night?

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4 Likes

That’s your answer for everything.

■■■■ Carlton.

3 Likes

And thank you for saying so… how the heck did this thread go 4 posts deep before someone finally mentioned the elephant in the room.
Reading through, it felt like an eternity.

2 Likes

I’m 50/50 about going to this game. Would like to go but at the same time i dont want to cop it from scum fans if we lose.

What makes u think we’re gonna lose?

Idk those farks will probably want to get revenge for beating them last year and would have put a red circle when the fixture came out haha

Also depends how we are travling by that game

I understand that. They also went better than us after that game. Although we beat them our season went to ■■■■.

1 Like

Cant belive a loss to us turned them around where they made it all the way to a pre lim

1 Like

They actually played okay against us, besides their kicking for goal which cost them the game.

I think we were quite accurate that night as well

2 Likes