Essendon Vs Carlton (Kings B’day

Our home game on Anzac Day but we were definitely louder than the scumbags.

I was sitting near the city end where all of them were and when they broke out the Collingwood chant the booing from the punt road end drowned them out very quickly.

2 Likes

We tore them to pieces in the 3rd.

3 Likes

That 3rd qrt blitz was mint

We saw that against the Pies and Bulldogs.

we can be a devestating team when we play like that hope it becomes the norm where we can play close to that every week

1 Like

Can you change the thread name to include Fark. I find it disrespectful without it.

5 Likes

I know. I ■■■■■■■ hate those ■■■■ ■■■■■.

1 Like

Merret kicked started our run came out after HT like a bull out of a gate which set the tone for the team

I love him as captain

1 Like

I thought you were going to ruin your routine by calling them ■■■■, but you rallied and nailed the landing calling them ■■■■■.

2 Likes

We may even have Ridley or Reid (or both) available for this game! Who knows!

2 Likes

haha very good

1 Like

Always weird when a bombers instead of Essendon chant goes around, particularly at that level.

1 Like

Now a designated fully ticketed match I believe (?). All GA members now need to upgrade to reserved seat to attend. Tickets selling quickly, I expect it will be sold out within the next week.

1 Like

I’d rather

FARK CARLTON CLAP CLAP CLAP
FARK CARLTON CLAP CLAP CLAP

1 Like

I’m not attending. You have no chance.

1 Like

Will we play McKay on Mckay?
That’s going to be confusing listening to the radio.
Ridley (fingers crossed) to Curnow.
Reid (fingers crossed) to Dekoning.

Our current defence will be stretched without one of our key backs coming back. Seen Carlton plonk DeKoning down there with McK and Curnow then target him in the last few games.

2 Likes

Hopefully.

BMcKay v HMcKay
Reid v DeKoning
Ridley v Curnow

Ah just as @WaltertheBlueHeeler said

2 Likes

The one marking the pigskin will be Ben !

Contrary to what people believe, the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything to the universe isn’t 42, it’s Fark Carlton.

7 Likes

I hear the VFLW ladies will be there supporting the boys.

2 Likes

received an email today saying this game is now fully ticketed.
My guess is 88k. Going to be huge.

2 Likes

Last year was a great night at the footy but the south east had train issues coming home, I didn’t get back until 1.30am.

Thank ■■■■ we won.

Fark Carlton