Essendon vs Melbourne at the Lid-On Stadium - Result and Reason

Dees by 6 goals, me to go full Richmond feral after the game near the players race

1 Like

Draw : Them 10.9.69
Us. 7.27.69

7 Likes

Nice try buddy…

8 Likes

How on earth did you pick that up?!? Impressive and scary!

1 Like

Thank you Lusty.
I know my footy history :nerd_face:

Edit. I dare say the first 2 Likes on SimFir’s post picked it up also !

We win.

Cause that’s how we roll … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

us by 46 points.

reason they lost on anzac day, 4 day break it’ll be seen as " a challenge" which they believe is worthy of rising too.
then will get rolled next week cos they revert back to believing their ■■■■ don’t stink.

Goddard to shank daniher for being a childish twat in the 3rd though, well shank him with a sharp pretzel, but it’ll still require a hospital visit for a stab wound.

1 Like

Basically just this

5 Likes

I’m actually going to go with neck and neck going into the last quarter, we lose by 17 with at least two players iced up.

1 Like

check out the size of his arms!

2 Likes

Melbourne by 33. Its because we are tired because we played (apparently) 4 days ago and they got an extra 18 hours rest

2 Likes

Us by 23
Because they owe it to those pouring money into the club.

4 Likes

Us…but only because Melbourne’s record at Etihad is abysmal…that’s all I’ve got

meh.

all i want…all I literally want is to watch the efc have a red hot dip for 4 quarters.

3 Likes

Good to see that 70 years later we are still shithouse infront of goals!

3 Likes

I want to see someone cracking in for a hard ball.

I want to see Joe Daniher with a game face as a professional athlete not a ■■■■■■■ stupid smile like he is having a kick with mates.

I want to see the guys in the backline kicking the ball to someone running hard to space opposed to switching constantly for a hope theres a free player somwhere,somehow.

I want to be proud of the performance irrespective of the scoreline.

1 Like

Is Pederson playing? If not we’ll win.

I tipped Melbourne and I have a bad feeling about this game so we will win by 23 points.

2 Likes

Nil all draw because both teams are just farkin ■■■■.

Qtr by qtr scores

Essendon v Melbourne
0.4.4 0.2.2
0.11.11 0.7.7
0.11.11 0.11.11
0.19.19 0.19.19

Joey to be the game highest scorer with 0.8 for the match with 3 OOBOTF to go with it.

Jesse Hogan next with 0.7 and 2 OOBOTF.

A thrilling shootout between the two glamour full forwards of the competition awaits us.

Turnovers by both teams will outweigh their combined inside 50s.

Can’t wait to get there this afternoon.

8 Likes

Essendon to win because we’ll be forced to put some players with pace on the ball