Essendon vs North Round 18 2021 Matchday Thread

Its a double header at metricon, swans v gws tonight.

ESSINGTON will play today and you will like it.

2 Likes

I really want to win this, but a loss also works in our favour. Getting into the eight, as high as 7 just dilutes our draft hand considerably.

Nah, stuff it, I want the win. Irrelevant tin rattling ciarnts.

Is Jones actually confirmed as out or are we just assuming he is because of the moon boot?

Confirmed on EFC website.
Real pity as it’s a perfect day for Harry

2 Likes

Bugger!

1 Like

Is there crowds, and do the players have to isolate like last year or can they go to Shooters / Cocktails and Dreams?

1 Like

Crowds today… I’m on my way… (free ticket for members :+1:)
Masks still the go for up here so I don’t imagine they’ve been out much.

5 Likes

Finding this incredibly surprising… and tempting.

1 Like

North at 3.60?

Yep.

Perhaps with a full list (for us) today, granted. But I think the bookies are seriously underestimating our form in these type of games and perhaps a bit dismissive of North’s recent form.

2 Likes

We’re missing a lot of players but surely we can outrun this mob, who are on a 6 day break back coming back from a tough game in the wet over in WA.

Our defence looks solid, so if we can break even in the midfield we should be able to get the job done. Just give me a win with no injuries - I couldn’t give a stuff about the margin.

1 Like

Fairly confident in a 4 goal win. Langers and Jones are annoying outs but looking forward to Durham getting a run. Feel like our small forwards are set for a big one today. Walla for 4-5 snags.

1 Like

Dons by 74.

4 Likes

Carrot Salad approves this post.

1 Like

Sunday is the most disappointing day of the week. Losing to North at 12.30pm to just extend the magnitude of the disappointment is classic essendon.

North by 43…

Behinds.

1 Like

Your posts often remind me of Calimero …

images

2 Likes

Id be lying if I said I knew who or what that is

Boomer cartoon

Looks to have severe racist undertones. Not surprised from someone named ■■■

Yer B.S.D, wtf is that ?