Essendon vs North Round 18 2021 Matchday Thread

Oof

1 Like

Im gonna go against the grain, just cause.

Essendon by 54

1 Like

Really old Italian Cartoon that was shown here when I was a kid.

Kind of a take on Chicken little, the sky was always falling and nothing will ever be any good.

4 Likes

Durries to have 35 touches kick 7 goals but they still give rising star to JUH after North win by 4 goals.

4 Likes

This game has Essington written all over it. Norf paying $3.60 is amazing.

1 Like

Cox to kick 4

1 Like

Bound to lose to them at least once this season.

1 Like

It’s so both crews of fans don’t have time to kick it off pre game before the pubs are opened.

2 Likes

It is not very hard to imagine that we have a game with at least a handful of below par performances with the team named.

Hope the plan and structures can nullify that

Our form in these games has been good this year, we’ve beaten all sides below us.

Edit- maybe not Carlton…

1 Like

I said that last week, about Adelaide.

I was slightly wrong

I want two things out of today:

• Win
  • No injuries
4 Likes

You will get two things out of today

• No win

• Injuries

And you will thank the club for it.

1 Like

Jakey Boy to add another 100k a year to his contract talks after 30 touches and 4 goals. Bombers by 53.

3 Likes

What exactly does kapow mean?

We humans, although its mostly now forgotten, are also a part of the animal and other kingdom’s. The time of humans is now with covid and with climate change and flooding.

Don’t know why, but there is a whiff of Essington about this one IMO

2 Likes

Lots of doom and gloom here. I know we’re playing a real graveyard crew at the moment but I’m fairly confident. You’d argue we have the 3 most in form players on the ground in Parish, Merrett and Stringer. That will be enough.

4 Likes

I just hope blitz is happy after we have a 10 goal win unlike the 10 goal win last week that didn’t seem to bring anyone any happiness.

3 Likes

10 goal win.

Like last week.

No highlights.

1 Like

Ha, I had an uncle (RIP zio Oreste) who looked exactly like Calimero’s dad.

1 Like