Essington Vs WWE Coast MATCH REVIEW THREAD (Another Finals Soaking)

31 scoring shots to 16 says it all

2 Likes

Big decisions need to be made, this ground hog day stuff can’t continue, it just can’t.

31 Likes

oh ffs i have to go to work tomorrow after that ■■■■ show.

this club can really make you sad sometimes.

1 Like

McGrath, Saad and Francis were great.
Playing unfit players is a disgrace.
Kicking inside 50 is a disgrace
Club ■■■■■■■■ itself again
Hurley worst kick in the side :frowning:
Hooker is finished.

Fark this club.

3 Likes

We are the worst tackling team in the competition. No team allows opposition players to get their disposal away while being tackled as well as we do. How can it go on not being addressed, has been this way for years

4 Likes

We slipped over, fumbled, kicked it to them, missed tackles, dropped marks and we weren’t aggressive.
Apart from that we scrambled 9 goals.

2 Likes

I’m not angry, disappointed or upset over this result. I expected it.
I knew it was going to happen.

I’ve been furious with our performance over the last season, nothing has changed at all over the last 6-7 months. It certainly wasn’t going to magically change tonight.

9 Likes

smacka went one handed all night and was awful in the contest.

I have to work 7 straight, starting tomorrow fark.

1 Like

West coast was very good. Their pressure was of the charts.

Were too much outside that really didn’t use the handball well.

We go again next year.

While this was not unexpected from me, I am still gutted.

7 Likes

Fine, upstanding private schoolboys

McGrath, Saad, Francis, Snelling, Heppell tried.

TBC, Hooker and Hurley need to retire.

I’d trade Merrett and Fantasia.

Must get a ruck.

7 Likes

Close to another 10 goal belting in a final. Embarrassing.

Sincere condolences to those who travelled for that.

6 Likes

Tassie want a team, send Essendon there. Do us all a favour, hope we fold

3 Likes

Plenty of excuses will be written but they shouldn’t. Lots of us posted in the lead up that taking in underdone players was risky… but to take in 6 blokes that were doubtful? Sheer stupidity… like NLM in the ruck levels of stupidity. Fanta, Hooker, Hurley, Stringer, Tbell… all barely gave a whimper… none could get out of first gear and their men just created overlap all night. Heppell was ok but is slow at the best of times…

2nd… all week the media and on these boards we have spoken about WC having strength in the air down back… ie DO NOT KICK IT LONG INTO THE FORWARD LINE… but what do we do? Crap our pants every single farkin time… I mean it was legit embarassing to watch.

So yeah we had some young blokes - they weren’t the problem… yes it was always going to be a battle to travel to WA and beat the Eagles… but we got beaten before we even got on the plane… just a stupid stupid stupid coaching panel and club right now. Something needs to change.

Officially over repeating the same crap year in and year out. Get a new farking coach NOW ffs and make it count.

4 Likes

It would have been worse if I wasn’t expecting it.

14 Likes

Not angry. Just embarrassed.

4 Likes

Honestly, we need an inside bull IMO. The list is ok, just need to pump more finals experience in them.

Tougher draw next year and so we certainly aint making finals. So it will be at least 17 years without a finals win. What do you get for a 20 year anniversary?