Essington Vs WWE Coast MATCH REVIEW THREAD (Another Finals Soaking)

No i won’t. I won’t waste my money knowing he can’t coach us to a finals win.

Good luck to Nick Nat, he’s earnt a fair run at it more than anyone, hope he continues on from here.

Match thread got the better of me, same for anyone else I’ve abused tonight.

7 Likes

The thing is, there wasn’t much else to select from.

There were comments in the match thread that Ham shouldn’t have been picked either.

And Hep’s foot has plagued him all year.

We’ve been banged up all season, it was always going to hurt us and we’ve probably coped ok.

Our disposal on the other hand …

3 Likes

Very disappointing. I am now 53 and wondering if I will see us win a final before I shuffle off this mortal coil (let alone win a flag)

That’s it for another mediocre season. But thanks everyone for showing me I am not the only one suffering and for all the entertainment throughout the year!

10 Likes

The future is bleak

The efforts of some of the young guys outweighed by the effort of the experinced guys

We are on the road to nowhere

Ive stuck up foe Woosha all year but he has to go

We need a new leader or we are farked for the next 10 years with this list of pansies

2 Likes

Saad, Redman, McGrath, Francis, Ambrose and Shiel were decent to their credit. Always good to know who the good finals performers are.

Expected a 10 goals loss
Called it for a 10 goal loss

I’m still ■■■■■■■ disappointed

Selection was a joke, players putting their hand up when they are cooked is a joke. Making guys play half a year injured is a joke.

But hey im sure X got us lots more members and corporate sponsors

1 Like

There is zero hope this club as a whole, nothing.

We are so far down that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

It will take a monumental effort to turn this club around, and there is not a single person out there who can do it, given the restrictions the board and footy department put on others.

4 Likes

You’ve got 6 months to simmer down

I’d like to apologies for wanting Nic Nat to get injured. ■■■■ post by me. Apologies if i offended anyone.

3 Likes

iiTstH onLyY jLT

3 Likes

Usually you dont win finals from 8th interstate.

So dont dispair.

We need an MCG final I think to break the duck.

Interstate you dont have travel, the conditions(notice the eagles didnt slip over all the time), the umpiring and preparation on your home ground with huge support.

Perth and the SCG are really tough gigs for our last two.

2 Likes

Selection was as desperate as the 2001 grand final

6 Likes

Did I watch the same game as you?

8 Likes

Redman tried very hard

4 Likes

What gets me, is that Hawthorn willget Patton for nothing, Geelong will get Jack Steven for nothing because he is from Geelong and we pay a high for someone!!!

The draw will be similar to last year. We finished both years in the 7 to 12 bracket. Not that it’s going to make one iota of a difference for this rabble of a club.

McGrath was a beauty tonight.

17 Likes

Shiel was shocking

3 Likes

On this season’s Hard Knocks, coach of the Oakland Raiders John Gruden said that the hardest working team in the league is the hardest working team because they decide to be.

The Essendon Football Club does the opposite. It looks like they decide to be the team that puts in the least amount of hard work.

Credit to Saad, McGrath, Francis, Snelling on their efforts tonight. Everyone else can get in the cannon.

Get a ****ing tackling coach for ****s sake.

6 Likes