Essington

Discuss.

6 Likes

nephew, delet this

Yikes. The 2018 season campaign leaked early.

6 Likes

Scary that it’s not entirely out of the question that the club could’ve done this.

2 Likes

Not going to lie to ya, this is all I could think about the whole time I was watching (other than ‘oh god, please make this stop’)

imagehttp://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/Invisible%20Archive/Images/Static%20Files/essendon_images/10/2010-tac-hille.jpg

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, watched it twice!

1 Like

Deadly Treadly.

Not going to lie, not what I was expecting from the thread title.

It somehow both under and over delivered at the same time.

1 Like

images (5)

1 Like

I watched the whole 1:18.

I’d like it back please

2 Likes

Scraping the barrel for mockery…

I’m 12 and what is this?

1 Like

PUDDI PUDDI

Racist!?

l watched and agree with the sentiment, but that is all.

What is this, 1981?

Do people still need reminders to wear seatbelts. I do know that if you’re a self employed tradie merging into traffic from a start with an Eggflip Big M between your legs, a South Melbourne market dim sim in the left hand, stubborn seat belt aloft in the right paw, gripping the wheel with your legs and taking an urgent call on your massive chunky protected mobile between shoulder and cheek for a quote on a big job - you may be in for a hefty bingle and some unfortunate permanent damage to your frontal lobe but that instructional video was nothing short of four quarters of Essington.

Shittier than line dancing.

2 Likes

Rolo forgot to take his meds again

2 Likes

Socks has gone ape.

Is the soundtrack by The Detroit Grand Pubah’s?

That was cynical me at 1am, 12 beers after a very long day. Feels a bit harsh now, they’re probably a bunch of kids learning to use Final Cut Pro and cobble together some kind of communications assignment with their teachers.

We’ve all been there, the tween years are horrible though, there’s a reason why marketers love targeting them. As annoying as teenagers can be, I think they’re good value. Like the girl walking with her father past myself and Ms Socks and Sandals just before on Glenferrie Rd. Dad’s just finished waffling on and she blurts out “Cool story brah!”, the poor ol fella “Eh?” shrugged his shoulders in bewilderment. They definitely noticed us laughing.