Etihad Home ground advantage

If only we could replicate what the crows fans put out tonight! Amazing atmosphere

I fkn wish

I miss the old days of 50,000 Bombers feet stamping

I wish we were playing at the G.

There'll be 35k there tomorrow night and they won't be half as loud.

Show up people!

Etihad home game = half empty stadium, no goals, boring ■■■■■

if we get off to a flyer the dome will be rocking, may need to take an extra hip flask on this one.

When the team plays with that sort of passion, the crowd does get like that. When they are flat as a tac, with little to no energy, so are the crowd.

their fans weren't that way last week when they lost to Melbourne, as an example of when the team plays well or give fans something to cheer, they will.

I disagree, I have never heard us the parochial, that was like something I haven't heard before and what frustrates me, is that we can't seem to come near that, even though we play in a fish bowl with a roof.  

Play exciting football = Get noise

Play slow kick to kick rubbish and get pumped = Nope

Radelaide.

first things first......dust off the old air raid siren, the loud one.....that will get the crowd going.

And if buddy starts looking dangerous i might just jump the fence and do a Terry Alderman on him.

* last sentence may not be accurate.

Can’t stand Shitihad stadium. It’s so quiet at times I feel like I’m at the movies.Yell out and everyone turns around. Oh and swear and risk eviction.

first things first......dust off the old air raid siren, the loud one.....that will get the crowd going.

And if buddy starts looking dangerous i might just jump the fence and do a Terry Alderman on him.

* last sentence may not be accurate.

Get him out LBW?

Can't stand Shitihad stadium. It's so quiet at times I feel like I'm at the movies.Yell out and everyone turns around. Oh and swear and risk eviction.

aint that the truth! you must seat in the members near me.

doesn't help when you lose and play bad footy. I was wanting to get involved against the saints as all 12 of their supporters were sitting a few rows behinds us and going off. Unfortunately, i had no chance to cheer.

I do agree though, there is more atmosphere in my lounge room on the couch with the family. we go off.

In reference to the thread title - I don't believe we have any home ground advantage at Etihad. Nil.

I think EFC should just pass that Wind-Up Air Raid Siren around in the crowd.

During the game everyone can get a turn to give it a wail.

Ring the thing all damn nite.

It would be like London in the Blitz.

Third quarter against the Hawks was pretty loud. But the acoustics or something is weird in there. At times it feels like a theatre.

Our game style under Hird has been developed for the MCG and as such we have all but given up a home ground advantage at Docklands. Only a relatively small difference between the 2 grounds but I think it makes a difference.

AdolescentGlossyCommabutterfly.gif

Nights like this happen at etihad