Euro 2016

Chilean bomber's mob absolute dusted mexico.

mexico right now

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClSM--5WYAAgO0t.jpg

7:0

Vamos Chile CTM

Just happy that Ronaldo did not miss the UCL winning penalty for Real!

A lot of talk in the UK press about Hodgson resting half of the squad. I really hope it isn’t true. We need a win to make sure we top the group. Especially considering Wales are more than likely to beat Russia. A point gets us through- a loss could see us miss out altogether.

No way should we be resting pretty much the whole midfield as well as Walker.

Sturridge for Kane is fine, as Kane has been awful so far. Sterling out is obvious as has been terrible

Slovakia are a good team with some quality up front, really hope we aren’t taking them lightly

Don’t screw this up Roy!!

You need an Australian coach.
Seems to work in every other sport.

I knew this would happen. Wales are gonna win and we are going to bottle it

Henderson you utter dud,any chanceyou couldput a decent ball in

That is entirely on you woy you moron

Fk off

Fk off

Puts them into the easier draw and gives them an extra days rest by finishing second

Good on Wales

I must admit I enjoy efc1robbo’s rants.

Fk off

Puts them into the easier draw and gives them an extra days rest by finishing second

there is a chance we could be facing Portugal next. And if we get through that them we would face France in the QF.

Fk off

England are always the same. They appoint a manager who’s a nice old boy who had a reasonable season a decade or so earlier with a Championship club and has had mediocre seasons with mediocre clubs ever since, and wonder why they don’t do better at international tournaments.

The one time they broke the mould and appointed Sven Goren Ericsson, they were doing pretty well. But of course that couldn’t be allowed to continue so there was some manufactured campaign of outrage about him putting it about a bit and they sacked him. And went back to the methods that had been tried and failed so many times.

Euro 2016 will just be the same as the others. I’m tipping France. The home team usually does well.

Fk off

there is a chance we could be facing Portugal next. And if we get through that them we would face France in the QF.

Group F is very ordinary Portugal included, they also have 2 days less break. Yes France would be tough in the quarters but I think Spain, Germany or Italy would be harder

England won’t go far in any tournament with a ■■■■ defence like that. I love Smalling as a Man United player buy he is not a world class defender and never will be. He can get the job done in the EPL but that’s about as far it goes.

Ericsson badly underachieved as manager imo. He had some great players at his at his disposal- but didn’t know what to do with them. He would just chuck all the big names out on the ground, without any system. Just hoping they would get the job done. He, would have Gerrard and Lampard playing CM together for about 4 years straight- which never really worked. He never had the guts to make the big calls on some of the big names for the teams sake.

McClaren, was just a joke.

Cappello was doing a great job, until he self destructed before the 2010 WC by trying to coax players out of international retirement, eg Scholes and then Carragher- who never gave a damn about playing for England. So on the eve of the WC he managed to convey that he didn’t think the team that had qualified (only lost 1 game through the process) wasn’t good enough. We were scoring lots of goals through qualifying then went really defensive at the WC. The sheer fact that he brought Heskey to that WC is unforgiveable

I agree with you Rosso, our defence is by far the weakest part of the team. Smalling is good- but at the moment isn’t international quality. Cahill has been terrific so far, ditto Walker, and Rose has been good. Stones has fallen off a cliff- looks like a walking calamity.

Our biggest issue, and an area that has been lacking for years is our GK. Never ever seen Hart come to the party for England- never seen him pull off the saves like he does in the big games for City. Last great England keeper was Seaman, and even he had his problems.

Fk off

Group F is very ordinary Portugal included, they also have 2 days less break. Yes France would be tough in the quarters but I think Spain, Germany or Italy would be harder

By this stage there really are no easy games. They have allowed for some additional ordinary teams to get through with this best third place rubbish, but most of the sides are pretty even. There are really only a handful of teams you want to avoid and Ace has covered them.

Ericsson badly underachieved as manager imo. He had some great players at his at his disposal- but didn’t know what to do with them. He would just chuck all the big names out on the ground, without any system. Just hoping they would get the job done. He, would have Gerrard and Lampard playing CM together for about 4 years straight- which never really worked. He never had the guts to make the big calls on some of the big names for the teams sake.

McClaren, was just a joke.

Cappello was doing a great job, until he self destructed before the 2010 WC by trying to coax players out of international retirement, eg Scholes and then Carragher- who never gave a damn about playing for England. So on the eve of the WC he managed to convey that he didn’t think the team that had qualified (only lost 1 game through the process) wasn’t good enough. We were scoring lots of goals through qualifying then went really defensive at the WC. The sheer fact that he brought Heskey to that WC is unforgiveable

I agree with you Rosso, our defence is by far the weakest part of the team. Smalling is good- but at the moment isn’t international quality. Cahill has been terrific so far, ditto Walker, and Rose has been good. Stones has fallen off a cliff- looks like a walking calamity.

Our biggest issue, and an area that has been lacking for years is our GK. Never ever seen Hart come to the party for England- never seen him pull off the saves like he does in the big games for City. Last great England keeper was Seaman, and even he had his problems.

Hope Forster takes the reigns soon. He’s well and truly world class.

Despite that late Croatia goal I reckon this is the best I have seen Spain play in about 3-4 years.

Anyone know what type of sauce Spain spilt on their tops? Looks like mustard and tomato but can’t quite tell

Spain up to their usual diving tricks