Euro 2016

OH MY!

And then a hero comes along!

I never thought I’d see the day a Brazilian scores the winner for Italy.

Still a ■■■■ game though.

Hahah so Italian

Keys is a fkn ■■■■■■

Is that the prick presenter having a go at Italy’s style?

Wouldn’t have thought they would get 6 points from the first 2 matches. Provided Ireland don’t win tonight they have top spot of the group sewn up when quite a few (myself included) thought they might not make it past the group stage.

Those commentators were as crap as the AFL. NFI.

Standards have dropped substantially since the days of Martin Tyler calling most of the games for Aussie audiences.

Those commentators were as crap as the AFL. NFI.

Standards have dropped substantially since the days of Martin Tyler calling most of the games for Aussie audiences.

people were going nuts over tyler’s favouritism this year.

I’m watching the French version at the moment and for the life of me I can’t put a name to the short bloke on the end. He looks like ribery but it isn’t him.

Croatia V Czech Republic now. Any chance we can get some mud wrestling or oil wrestling organised for the fans in the stands?

Complete performance from La Roja except for being very inconsiderate to this fan. They scored their 3 goals in precisely the 20min of the match I was unable to watch. Just need a draw against Croatia to avoid the “route of death” (Ger/Fra/Ita).

The supporters of these Eastern European countries are so ■■■■■■■ pathetic.

Looking forward to seeing how Belgium respond tonight in the early one against the potatoes.

COYBIG

Hendrick for Ireland just got the most hilarious yellow of the tournament.

And game over

lukaku’s got tickets on himself.

Real poor by Ireland.

And ■■■■ lukaku

this game on the pitch has nothing on the chant battle.

Portugal have really struggled in this tournament so far.

If Ronaldo doesn’t fire they are just an average team.

Missed a pen last night too.
Has now missed 4 of his last 5 pens in all comps

I didn’t know that. He used to be so clinical when taking pens.

If they lose to Hungary are they out? Or have they got a chance at the 3rd place spot?

Still have a chance of being one of the 3rd placed but get the feeling they will need atleast a point

He can’t strike a free kick anymore either.