European football 2016/17

Well arsenal 10-2 get knocked out in the round of 16.

1 Like

I actually feel sorry for Wenger.

1 Like

Sergio Ramos. BIG GAME PLAYER!

Farken lol

Ultimately this could be the best thing to happen to Arsenal. This level of humiliation shows how far off the pace they are with Europe’s elite, and that Wenger is yesterday’s man. He is done. He should resign with immediate effect, but he is probably too proud/arrogant to. Those players have downed tools firstly, and secondly his tactics, etc smack of a man who is lost. Fancy dropping your best player for Liverpool away! He needs to go…

1 Like

At least their star player thinks it’s funny that they are down 10-2 on aggregate.

I am glad you guys care so much about who is our manager and wish for us to improve.

1 Like

I’d be more than happy for him to remain there for life lol

1 Like

If anything it makes Arsenal Fan TV entertaining viewing. However they are a shambles. Sanchez will be gone, Ozil probably too. It will be a tough gig for a new manager to take over and also lose the best 2 players in the squad, but it will at least give whoever takes over time to turn things around. Wenger clearly is not up to managing at the top level any more.

What decent manager would want the job though? They have a board who are tight arses and I just can’t see a manager coming in who can’t spend. Talk of Allegri going there is laughable, he would demand a transfer war chest just to get him interested in the job. The Arsenal board is only worried about turning a profit each year so it’s suits them to keep Wenger on

I view Wenger the same way everyone else viewed Moyes and then LVG.

Lifetime contract.

LOL PSG!
Lead 4-0 over Barca from the first leg and then scored an away goal today to make it 3-1 and 5-3 on aggregate and they concede 3 goals at the death including 2 in injury time to go out 6-5 on aggregate

■■■■■■ Barca. Oh well…

Wowee

That is an amazing win. Surely they will go on and smash everyone now.

Nice dive by Suarez for the 90th minute penalty call…

Reckon Neymar’s was worse

How the fk did Barcelona do that?

Wonder what the odds were ??

1 Like

When PSG scored it blew out to 67/1.

2 Likes

Now that was the kind of effort I expected from the Gunners yesterday, not necessarily the result but that kind of application. Bayern are better than PSG but not massively better.