EvanšŸ Returns

Heā€™s well enough to attend a breakfast, but not say anything for 2 years. Cheers.

Donā€™t know why youā€™re all so negative, Evans would have lots of useful advice about dealing in property around the North West. Last time he was at Essendon he completely sold us out.

how to get sources:
step 1. vehemently slander a club in the media for years on end.

David Evans and his family are great Bombers people.

They have made huge contribution to our Club. He may have made a mistake or two, but everyone deserves a second chance. Get over it and move on.

Absolutely agree. The Evansā€™s have given enormously to our club over many years. True bombers, who were prepared to roll their sleeves up for our club.

then why didnā€™t david do that before? instead threw hird, us, the club under the bus and then ran and hid until it died down. total ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  coward.

Campbell needs to go.
He should never been appointed considering his involvement in the SAGA.

They have made huge contribution to our Club. He may have made a mistake or two, but everyone deserves a second chance. Get over it and move on.

David Evans isnā€™t an Essendon person, heā€™s an AFL person. His actions speak the truth of that.

Agree

Agree

What about James Hird?

Weā€™re not a club anymore, just a subsidiary.

Fark Evans.

Teflon kent slides back in once Hird succesfully farked over and out of the way.

Just continues the club being molded into the AFL lapdog weā€™ve become.
AFL canā€™t afford to have one of the big 3 or 4 in this big a mess for too long, pity the club wont resemble anything like what it once stood for in a year or two. F*** the members as long as the AFL gets its TV $.

Iā€™m happy to give Evans a second chanceā€¦just as soon as he mans up & exposes Vlad & the AFL for their corruption. Choosing to sell out your club, choosing to throw a friend under the bus to save yourself & business partners is not a mistake, its a conscious choice. Heā€™s had ample opportunity to atone.

Once the dust settles, Hird will be back in some capacity.

I would be really ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  off if Hird came back without a full and unconditional apology from Evans, the club, the individual board members and Fitzpatrick, Gillon, Demetriou and the AFL commission. Anything less is selling himself short.

First time he has been seen at the club since he had his breakdown, and wasnā€™t until Hird was no longer on the scene. That tells me all I need to know about the integrity of the man ā€¦ somewhere just south of Caro and Vlad.

#standbyhird

1 Like

one outright defamatory comment removed. watch how you go.

First time he has been seen at the club since he had his breakdown, and wasn't until Hird was no longer on the scene. That tells me all I need to know about the integrity of the man ... somewhere just south of Caro and Vlad.

Did anyone actually believe the ā€œBreakdownā€ excuse/storyā€¦

First time he has been seen at the club since he had his breakdown, and wasn't until Hird was no longer on the scene. That tells me all I need to know about the integrity of the man ... somewhere just south of Caro and Vlad.

Did anyone actually believe the ā€œBreakdownā€ excuse/storyā€¦

Yeah, I did.
He looked pretty crook during his last game.
Had plenty to look crook about, of course.