Everyone else's latest

got a Note 3 and Galaxy Gear on loan from Samsung for the next few weeks, will report back with findings, have not paired the gear yet, but early signs of the Note is that it is blowing my mind how good it is. FAST, screen is the best panel i have seen on a smart phone and the camera is amazing, 4K video

Ok, this is the most amazing device i have ever used.

Just ordered a keeper.

Just don’t open the Gallery app, Ben.

because it doesn't refer to my photos as moments?

Just don't open the Gallery app, Ben.

you read the verge mg?

because it doesn't refer to my photos as moments?

It will in Samsung's next update...

Nah Ben, read about the issues with Gallery on one of the Android sites actually. They were scathing of that and the memory leaks in the first party apps

How about that fingerprint scanner on the HTC?

LOL.

LOL.

Troll.

I do like the Z1. It's nice. It's big though. May take a bit to get used to. 

LOL.

to be fair ,they have been developing that for 2 and a half years, and to be fairer, they have had one in a phone before, and to be even fairer again they built their own.

Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Cool, clean, efficient. Can put almost any program on there, old games, ScummVM, lots of apps.

But still, iTunes is still the best online shop for music, movies and books it seems.

Apple also has the best apps it seems.

But Samsung isn't limited to just a Samsung store.

have a good look through Google play for music, books and movies, it may be nice to know that recording artists get more % through google play than they do through itunes.

LOL.

to be fair ,they have been developing that for 2 and a half years, and to be fairer, they have had one in a phone before, and to be even fairer again they built their own.

How the hell did they get it so wrong, then?

...to be fair. 

LOL.

How the hell did they get it so wrong, then?

...to be fair. 

they were a mobile phone manufacture who decided to build a finger print scanner, as apposed to a massive techology company who thought a finger print scanner would be a good idea in a phone, so they went and purchsed a company who did finger print scanners for portable devices.

It would be like if Apple tried to do something in house that they had no idea about, from scratch, like i dont know? maps maybe..... :P

Invalid. Apple bought mapping firms too (just the wrong ones :P)

I'm more thinking about the ergonomics and implementation of the sensor in the One XL. 

I'm more thinking about the ergonomics and implementation of the sensor in the One XL. 

you mean the one max?

Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Cool, clean, efficient. Can put almost any program on there, old games, ScummVM, lots of apps.

But still, iTunes is still the best online shop for music, movies and books it seems.

Apple also has the best apps it seems.

But Samsung isn't limited to just a Samsung store.

have a good look through Google play for music, books and movies, it may be nice to know that recording artists get more % through google play than they do through itunes.

Yeah i'll take a closer look at Google play for sure.

What a lot of people don't seem to realise is that Samsung and the Nexus tablets have far wider scope of capability with installing software then Apple does.

I mean Apple Ipad ios looks great and has a really nice retina display, but it just seems so limiting and not everyone wants to j-break their device.

People really like the quickness and ease of iTunes, but Samsung Kies is a pretty cool program for transferring files and folders.

Kies is actually the worst thing ever, you have to basically use windows xp for it to work.

you mean the one max?

Yeah sorry. I get confused by all the 'jumbo' names

Kies is actually the worst thing ever, you have to basically use windows xp for it to work.

Which is the best to use?!

LOL.

Then why does their implementation suck?

The First vs Right argument just goes around and around in circles huh.