Everyone else's latest

Have you tried the old “sealed box full of rice overnight” trick?

had the Sony Z3 tablet compact and the wifes z3 phone in the pool on the holidays doing underwater filming.

A reply to: @Henry’s Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink

Have you tried the old "sealed box full of rice overnight" trick?

yes, trouble with the HTC is that it is sealed up real tight, no replaceable battery. i watched one tear down video on youtube and quickly decided no way i was going to try it.

A reply to: @Incoming! regarding QuoteLink

had the Sony Z3 tablet compact and the wifes z3 phone in the pool on the holidays doing underwater filming.

Whatever you are going to try, do it quickly. You have got to get the moisture out ASAP. Hair dryer, low temp oven, anything, just do it now.

We did rice over night and mrs ivan packed it off to optus yesteday, i’m pretty sure it will be fire trucked.

Just make sure the flaps are on tight. I replaced mine once (Z1 not Z3) which was easy and cheap to do but i’m sure it’s not an issue anymore! Also helps that i’ve got the magnetic dock charger now so don’t need to open the flaps no more.

Anyone seen the new Sony “Walkman”

$1,200 and it’s basically a 128GB Android phone. Except no calls and running Lollipop (yep the version that came out 2 years ago)

Oh but it has “HD Audio”.

What a fkg ■■■■ company.

its audiophile stuff not laymen stuff. look at http://carltonaudiovisual.com.au and see the prices people will spend on quality audio.

As to the quality of this will have to wait for reviews.

A reply to: @Peeto87 regarding QuoteLink

Anyone seen the new Sony "Walkman"

$1,200 and it’s basically a 128GB Android phone. Except no calls and running Lollipop (yep the version that came out 2 years ago)

Oh but it has “HD Audio”.

What a fkg ■■■■ company.

Sah indie

that 4k camera Tony Hawk was demoing looked good. Not sure it will displace Go Pro though.

I’ve had my Z3 for just over a month now. Love the battery life and being able to take it for a swim. Bought a Case-Mate case, but now trialling an Ultimate Shield skin.

A reply to: @Jefferson regarding QuoteLink

I've had my Z3 for just over a month now. Love the battery life and being able to take it for a swim. Bought a Case-Mate case, but now trialling an Ultimate Shield skin.

Z4 supposed to be out this quarter. Sony said with this they’ll go back to annual releases… Only a slight upgrade to previous Z3 (camera and processor mainly). US may be getting a QHD version. Looks like it will be the Z4 and Z4 Ultra. Z3 compact to stay (just like they skipped the Z2 compact).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCCXZ8ErVag

Annoying presetnation guy, but that looks pretty neat. Just got to find a use for it. Like the minority report

Girlfriend has Nexus 6. Really really good.

Hot damn, that Mi Note made Samsung’s ability to copy pedestrian at best. Their re-skinned Android even looks good. I’d maybe have one.

A big LOL that they just called it the ‘note’ though. Take Apple’s industrial design and Samsung’s naming convention and that’s what you get.

S6, looks great, gonna get sued

Sony better come good with the z4 tablet in a 10 inch size.