Everyone else's latest

need more z4compact

The missus picked up the z3 compact. Battery just goes on and on and on and on.

Looking at either Galaxy Note 4 or Galaxy S6 as my next phone. Anyone who has a Note, do you find it difficult to fit into a standard trouser/jeans pocket?

Got myself the S6 Edge today. Damn its a beast, so much faster than my Note 3.
And the build! Just beautiful

Quoted Post

Lollipop pushed to Sony Z3 Tablet Compact.

Still waiting for it to land on my z2

My Z3 just got the Lollipop update. Not a fan so far. Had Lollipop on my N5 which worked a treat.

shattered the screen on my N5 at the start of bucks night (only 1 pot in). got it fixed ($195 - ouch). had it back 5 days, sat on it and cracked the lcd. faaarrkkkk. this after having barely put a scratch in the screen of a smart phone ever.

If only my phone contract ended now, wouldā€™ve so got an sg6 edge.

need a new phone, can get a samsung s5 for about 450, should i?

I reckon the Note 4 is a couple of hunid better.

a couple couple hunnids? things around 900 bucks

I donā€™t reckon. I had an S3. Now Iā€™m on Nexus. I just hate Touchwiz. Theyā€™ve slimmed it down by the S6 apparently but my Mrs had S5 and itā€™s bloated as fk. Still not a bad phone though.

Would probably look at putting stock android on it.

Had the Note 4 for about a month now. Brilliant phone, although if anything the update to Lollipop is worse than Kit Katā€¦

Found my old phone at the back of a drawer, gonna use it for a month until contract runs out, and get an s6 (non-edge).

Bought an android phoneā€¦

which one?

Mi Note 4

I have no idea what it is. But you show me a 5.5" Android phone with a 1.6Ghz processor and 2GB Ram for a shade under $200 and Iā€™ll buy it for ā€˜business purposesā€™.

Mi Note 4

I have no idea what it is. But you show me a 5.5" Android phone with a 1.6Ghz processor and 2GB Ram for a shade under $200 and Iā€™ll buy it for ā€˜business purposesā€™.

Otherwise known as a burn phone :wink:

Mi Note 4

Otherwise known as a burn phone :wink:

Cheap parent phone. Where did you get it from?