Everyone else's latest

How are those Xiaomi tablets? Anyone got one?

I like my Mi Note but plenty of apps in the Play store just say incompatible.

That’s fkg lame

Oh Must have this, ASAP

https://www.google.com/get/cardboard/

Wasn’t that impressed with it.

I broke it after about 2 weeks, so I picked up a Nokia N1 tablet to replace it. Love it, quality piece of kit for the price (got it sub $300) although the battery life is average.

It’s pretty crazy how cheap a decent tablet is. I got a Lenovo $99 dollar one just to control household wireless hi-fi and it works great. Even surfed the web etc and it hasn’t missed a beat. Shame it has a ■■■■■■ skin on it (purely cosmetic it seems - and so so so bad…)

If only my phone contract ended now, would've so got an sg6 edge.

Recently picked up S6 edge 64 for 840 bucks at office works.

Nice phone.

I need a new watch.

Thinking of the smartwatch route as I can’t have my phone in my pocket at all times at work.

Who’s had one? What was it? Is it worth it?

belated christmas present to me arrived today, some swan m10 speakers for the computer. Damn they look good and sound decent for desktop speakers. gonna work a treat for streaming sports and ambient noise.

^^ Just got a pair of Cerwin Vegas (by which I mean 3 or 4 mths ago). Proper studio monitors. It’s weird how ■■■■ everything else was by comparison. Especially since my last pair were a $50 pair of Chinese ones. It’s like someone took a kg of cotton wool out of your ears.

^^ Just got a pair of Cerwin Vegas (by which I mean 3 or 4 mths ago). Proper studio monitors. It's weird how ■■■■ everything else was by comparison. Especially since my last pair were a $50 pair of Chinese ones. It's like someone took a kg of cotton wool out of your ears.

Noice.
Lucky boy.

Just picked up my Xperia Z5. Looking forward to playing with it.

^^ Just got a pair of Cerwin Vegas (by which I mean 3 or 4 mths ago). Proper studio monitors. It's weird how ■■■■ everything else was by comparison. Especially since my last pair were a $50 pair of Chinese ones. It's like someone took a kg of cotton wool out of your ears.

Noice.
Lucky boy.

TBH a good pair of desktop speakers are really a great investment because they never need replacement (within reason).

Spend $3-400 now and you can probably have them for a decade or even 15 years.

Monitors probably work on a similar principle provided you aren’t gaming and need to go 1080p - 4k - inevitably 8k etc.

Noice.
Lucky boy.

TBH a good pair of desktop speakers are really a great investment because they never need replacement (within reason).

Spend $3-400 now and you can probably have them for a decade or even 15 years.

Monitors probably work on a similar principle provided you aren’t gaming and need to go 1080p - 4k - inevitably 8k etc.

gaming is all about that refresh rate.

Love mine!

Love mine!

First impression of mine is excellent.
Very happy.

Love mine!

Very happy.

hows the fingerprint power button go? looks like a great innovation.

Love mine!

Very happy.

hows the fingerprint power button go? looks like a great innovation.

I don’t lock my phone, so I can’t see myself using it

Love mine!

Any good cases around for them?

It's pretty crazy how cheap a decent tablet is. I got a Lenovo $99 dollar one just to control household wireless hi-fi and it works great. Even surfed the web etc and it hasn't missed a beat. Shame it has a ■■■■■■ skin on it (purely cosmetic it seems - and so so so bad...)

I requested one of these for Christmas to watch tv/movies on while on the treadmill. Agree, is great value.