Everyone else's trash. Our treasure?

He’ll fit in perfectly then…

3 Likes

Where is that stat? Kicking was never his absolute strength but has always been serviceable, also a very reliable shot for goal.

I got it from champion data’s prospectus. He has long been seen as a good ball winner and poor user.

1 Like

The thumb nail looks like the ball came off the side of his boot

3 Likes

I would like to see Walker’s birth certificate before this. There’s nothing else you could say that would make me believe he is only 26 years old…

2 Likes

I haven’t followed him particularly closely, but he looked to have a heap of potential a few years ago. Something must have happened for him to be cut with 2 yeas on his contract.

I was grey by grade 10.

It really threw people based on my then and ongoing immaturity

6 Likes

Seems to me that Brisbane wants academy players, and to acquire them they need to have enough list spaces to have sufficient points available.

So they have to delist enough to have picks (say 50,60 and 70 points to pick up one player). Then after they pick up that player the picks slide back to the last 3 picks in the draft, and then they plan on picking up the delistees.

I think it’s a side effect of the changing of the rules around picks used for points.

2 Likes

I know Partington’s been discussed before, what was the knock again? Disposal by foot? Is he worth a look?

They may be planning on rookie-ing him, but it would be strange to pay out 2-years of a contract for a ruckman who is decent and about to enter his peak years.

I don’t know if I could bare partington

Would he be better than Partington?

Disappointing we didn’t grab Buzza

Not IMO.
The NEAFL is such a garbage comp though so it’s hard to say what Lyons would be like in a good setup

1 Like

Was he delisted before or after Mitch Brown? If he was before Brown, I wonder if there could be some interest as a DFA and needed to make room?

Maybe Archie Smith is worth a look

Rather rookie Bowman, has aggression for a skinny kid, Smith is soft I think.

4 Likes

Wonder how many of these blokes will end up playing here in the SANFL. We tend to get be getting more and more delisted players each year over here

Best standard of footy after the AFL I think.