Ex-#10 Saint Francis, off to the Sydney Diocese

He gave me the old frustrated feeling for the first 3 quarters - then, suddenly, the 4th came around and he was instrumental in the win.

2 Likes

Western Sector Public Health Unit ???

4 Likes

Will Sydney Play Him Upfield

6 Likes

2 Likes

Itā€™s because we never really gave him a go at what he was good at.

3 Likes

Yeah we did. He had one purple patch and that was all.

3 Likes

Yeah, he had so many false dawns in his time with us that Queenslanders were worried heā€™d fade the curtains.

6 Likes

The VFL Iā€™d imagine

12 Likes

Poor Frang.
Playing poorly tonight.

So whatā€™s new?

Had a few moments, but in between those moments was the problem. Competed against King. Cost the Swans a couple of goals, including the last when he gave a slow HB to Warner who was tackled, lost possession and then King kicked the sealer.

2 Likes

Still looks like heā€™s gassed half the time

2 Likes

He displays no intensity or desire for the contest. I thought maybe a change of environment might give him the kick start he so badly needed, but no. Sad for him but in the end itā€™s up to him. Iā€™m glad heā€™s no longer on our list.

3 Likes

He reminds me of an athlete that came really late to the sport or came over from Ireland or something. I always thought it was him settling in to AFL but clearly itā€™s the norm to look lost, confused and show one or two glimpses amongst multiple errors per game.

Done well to get another look in but think itā€™s his last contract, which is a shame

1 Like

I thought he competed well given he was mostly up against Max King who is bigger and more athletic. No doubt he got beaten by King but what he just hasnā€™t got it seems is a strong competitive drive. Not many second efforts after he spoiled an aerial mark; strolling around the contest when he should be on his toes or running to the back to the defensive side. I did have a slight soft spot for him and still hope he can have a decent career but must confess weā€™re not missing him at all!!

5 Likes

He was our Weideman before Weideman. ALMOST takes the mark, ALMOST hits the target, ALMOST spoils, ALMOST kicks the goal.

4 Likes

Weideman is that far ahead of him its not funny. And heā€™s not even that good

8 Likes

Heā€™s really not. They are both failed first round picks.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. The thing he showed last night was a total lack of appetite for the contest, bordering on disinterest. He is allergic to the idea of applying pressure and where others run, he is content to stroll briskly.