Ex #33 Brayden Ham - sliced

Disappointed in him tonight. Didn’t look up to it, second game I know, and he probably deserves to get games in the future.
Some times young players can distinguish themselves a bit by performing well when they get half a chance - like kicking an important goal from 35 meters.
When they miss they just look ordinary.
We have heaps of ‘ordinary’ at our club.

2 Likes

He’ll be Zaharakis’s replacement on the wing, hopefully sooner, than later.

1 Like

I like that he asked Dys what plane ticket he needed to buy haha. Poor kid worked his ■■■ off for 5 disposals last night. Probably just having trouble adjusting to the speed of the top level. Guessing he’ll be back in the VFL for a while.

1 Like

Hated the fact that Sydney were getting stuck into him and nobody came to help

I like him, but way off the mark at the moment.

Have a full season in the VFL, you know what it takes to play AFL.

Put on 5kgs this pre season. See you in round 1.

He ran further than any of our players on the ground, does that distinguish him? He will be a very good player for us and he’s got something a lot of our player’s haven’t got. HEART!

3 Likes

He stays in. Just keep playing him. He needs experience

Was copping it a bit from Rampe, who is clearly a bit of a dunce, and a bit up himself. Bad combination, but get used to it Brayden, because its all part of the game.

Would rather play him than Zaharakis.

Play the kids, farkoff the hangers-on and get this club headed in the right direction before we waste another season.

4 Likes

A perfect example of a skinny first year player not being ready despite getting a few touches in the VFL.

His time will come.

4 Likes

Did Ham tell Rampe he talks like a little girl, and if he wanted to impress people he should climb a goalpost?

1 Like

Played in the wrong game, again aweful selection.

He is a light runner, so we play him against a brute contested team on a small ground.

We should have loaded up with a Clarke and Begley.

6 Likes

This guy was tagged in the vfl. This proves how highly he is rated. Going to be a great replacement for Zacka, a winger who can kick a couple of snags here and there and has got a dangerous left boot on him.

10 Likes

Great to hear, I didn’t notice that.

Certainly has impressed at VFL level.

I was disappointed with his game verse Sydney. I know he’s only like 65 kgs but he was soft as butter that game

1 Like

#33, the skinny guy, can run all day, you stick with him for the rest of the game!” - Choco

2 Likes

And then all I saw in that last quarter was the “tagger” getting touches with Ham not in shot.

If you’re going to join blitz, you should at least make a username that doesn’t give away who you are :p.

Yes you will be a star in years to come, get to eating and bulk up some too.

6 Likes

Surely we can pay him outside of the cap for he rest of his career with a Dons Smallgoods ambassadorship

2 Likes

I think he has a bright future. Great debut and a bit of a letdown against the Swans but he will learn from that. Runner up to Sam Walsh in the Geelong falcons U18s so the kid can play.

1 Like

This guy has been very handy tonight. His running capacity has really helped us.

7 Likes