Explain your job badly

Ttxhjfgihvv

Ttxhjfgihvv

Proofreader?

I apply durable, protective and decorative coatings to a number of different substrates on a wide variety of applications for everyday use.

In my industry I’m either described as a professional technician by the general public that aquire my services or amongst my fellow technicians as a sh!tcarnt.

stuff

stuff

all?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Did jigsaw puzzles in my working days.

1 Like

I used to do stuff.
Now I tell others to do stuff.

I used to do stuff. Now I tell others to do stuff.

Football coach?

I wave my hands and show people how to deicpher what I’m saying.

I efficiently convert large swathes of ground from prospective for metal mining, to environmental sanctuaries.

I do as little as possible and get paid by taxpayers.

Politician.

Politician.

Wouldn’t that be explaining your job really well?

1 Like
I apply durable, protective and decorative coatings to a number of different substrates on a wide variety of applications for everyday use.

In my industry I’m either described as a professional technician by the general public that aquire my services or amongst my fellow technicians as a sh!tcarnt.

You put paint colors on smarties don’t you

I plan.

I should have thought this through better.

I cut desired grass and kill undesired grass.i sometimes rake bunkers as well.my compentency levels are dictated by my feelings for the boss at any given time.

I efficiently convert large swathes of ground from prospective for metal mining, to environmental sanctuaries.

So you are Gina dressed up as Bob Brown?

Politician.

Wouldn’t that be explaining your job really well?

LOL. Had me giggling all day.

Plastic Surgeon?

I spend my day overseeing my erections, and trying to get my customers to let me perform more erections for them