Not even close.

Closer.

Doctor.

Politician then

1 Like

Lawyer?

a farking clergyman.

Lol, I know this ain’t true.

I try to fit a pint of other people’s effort into a schooner of time without any spillage.

IVF?

2 Likes

Project Manager eh?

1 Like

I make things people block with garbage

Sewer pipe manufacturer.

Or, a football Internet forum creator …

4 Likes

Garbage Chutes?

Correct lol

Chutes that is.

I solve all the problems you solve

I get my FORCE on and play with lasers.

Well my career has just taken a big turn. I have dumped all connections with retail but have decided to go full sub contractor. Dumped google advertising, dumped SEO, dumped yellow pages, about to dump website, dumped onIine quoting subscription. This is liberating
I was lucky enough to get a contract in Brisbane for a Sydney based company running around like a mad man doing telecoms work on a very food rate. Even if this ends as can be the case with contracting, I will work at being a background subby from herin. I hate selling to justify my living. This is so much better, All care no ultimate responsibility.

2 Likes

I listen to people tell me how important their project ideas are and then tell them I’ll add it to a list for prioritisation. Sometimes their ideas are so ■■■■ i don’t bother adding them to the list for assessment. I never tell them this. It’s deeply satisfying.

I’m also responsible for non salary budgets despite not having done maths past year 10.

You guessed it, my organisation is dysfunctional.

I manage erections.

Bouncer at a strip joint, yeah?