Facebook not including Essendon?

Christ.

Any chance of this victim mentality subsiding a bit?

Simmo’s an AFL stooge!!

I’m my own stooge, thank you very much
EFC Twitter just confirms they have fixed the problem.. so storm in teacup is over. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeHKIBnWwAEXL2t.png

Be good if she could make a stand for our club at the MCG

Essendon probably didn't authorise use of their logo.

Technically it’s not theirs to authorise, I thought?

I’d have thought if anyone knew that it would be you.

Haha. My expertise lies in how it looks, not the legalities. @Mero will know … my assumption is the logo belongs to the AFL.

Yep.

The name Essendon, when used in conjunction with Bombers, or with the colours Black & Red is the Intellectual Property of the AFL.
The club logo

registered in 1996 belongs to the AFL.

The club had to pay the AFL for the right to use it on the official club website.
The rights to the club images and identifications were ceded to the AFL in 1985 to prevent a breakaway competition.
For instance, if John Elliott had arranged 7 other club to join Carlton in leaving the AFL, those clubs could not be known as the Essendon Bombers, Carlton Blues etc.

What about Essendon;
Athletics
Cricket
Tennis?

Please tell me I’m not the only one who, upon reading that thought,
‘Sooooo…Essendon Bombres? Really dark burnt orange and black?’

‘Ceded’.

Also - has anyone mentioned yet that the AFL own Essendon and everything in/around/about it (except drugz)?

'Ceded'.

Also - has anyone mentioned yet that the AFL own Essendon and everything in/around/about it (except drugz)?

And employees who are contracted to workspaces but are not employees. Very clever, eh!?
Noticed this too...am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

progressively? never joined, never will. Looks like it may have done its dash too with Mrs Ivan too, she has recently started getting bombarded with IVF ads notwithstanding that she gave birth to our second child 3 months ago.

more ivans now.

there are now 2 little miss ivans

Ivana & Ivana?

Noticed this too...am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

progressively? never joined, never will. Looks like it may have done its dash too with Mrs Ivan too, she has recently started getting bombarded with IVF ads notwithstanding that she gave birth to our second child 3 months ago.

more ivans now.

Ivana & Ivanka?

fixed

more ivans now.

Ivana & Ivanka?

fixed

You’ve been Trumped there Mad Bomber.
Facebook?

Thought kids used Omegle?

Aren’t we getting him to join us next year?

Essendon probably didn't authorise use of their logo.

Essendon - (as with all clubs) - don’t own “their” logo…

'Ceded'.

And employees who are contracted to workspaces but are not employees. Very clever, eh!?

It’s basically protection for the league so there isn’t a ‘Super League’ type scenario.