Family Day

We have been robbed again

Windy and rainy on the south-west coast. Like Melbourne weather - rain stops, wind drops, sun comes out, then 3 minutes later, clouds over and rain resumes for 5 minutes, rinse and repeat.

Turning the power on the clothes drier again.

Windy and rainy on the south-west coast. Like Melbourne weather - rain stops, wind drops, sun comes out, then 3 minutes later, clouds over and rain resumes for 5 minutes, rinse and repeat.

Turning the power on the clothes drier again.

■■■■■■ hell, send some of that weather up to Hot Qld Sunshine Coast.

I laughed out loud at the queue for coffee. Then cried. Who would have thought the Bomber cafe alone couldn’t handle the entire family day crowd?

Waiting for the 2017 EFC Family Day Lolly Scandal

First time we have gone. Loved it.

First time we have gone. Loved it.

I think you are on the wrong forum.

1 Like

Perfect day here in Dubbo. You southern folks don’t know what you are missing.

Perfect day here in Dubbo. You southern folks don't know what you are missing.

Your in Dubbo and you know what folks are missing? :slight_smile:

A few new Essendon members and Tripper joined One Nation.

*may be fake news

When i first read that thought it said tippa* not tripper*

first one ive been to in a while.

had a good time overall but a few negatives

horrible weather (not EFCs fault)

inflatable zone poor.

Ran out of hotdogs by 11am

waiting for player signatures is just painfully slow everyone wants 3+ thing signed per player plus a photo, and when a player is getting close he gets pulled away to go sign on the other side of the ground…

buy 3 raffle tickets, get told that if we where gonna leave before its drawn to put our name on it if not dont write anything…
raffle time dyson pulls out 3 tickets with no names on it and doesn’t read out the number till he gets one (as instructed so not blaming him) with someones name on it…

overall would go again next year and hope its better

Going to have to get tips from you next year @fogdog. You seemed to find plenty of space for photos and things.

I think everyone wants to meet the players and get thing signed. That’s the main focus of family day for most supporters I reckon, all the other stuff could be removed and no-one wouldn’t care too much.
They need to extend the time we have to meet the players by a few more hours at least.

Didnt run into one player who didnt seem to be enjoying himself. They all had time and all had a laugh. Goddard is a champ. BOG for mine, Hep second and Zaccy not too far behind in third

1 Like
I think everyone wants to meet the players and get thing signed. That's the main focus of family day for most supporters I reckon, all the other stuff could be removed and no-one wouldn't care too much. They need to extend the time we have to meet the players by a few more hours at least.
you haven't seen this thread every year, have you?

Feedback survey promoted on EFC twitter. Provide feedback and win a signed jumper! Great way to hopefully get the day improved for next year too!

Why is the weather always crap on Family day?

Well, … because we suck of course.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m running a lolly bar at Family Day and also fully expecting the club to compensate me with exclusive player access and signings after.

4 Likes