Fan Behaviour at AFL games

‘Repeatedly kicking the chair’

No excuse for what happened afterwards but fair dinkum, what’s wrong with some people

5 Likes

Just sounds like dickheads everywhere in that one TBH.

10 Likes

She should be banned from all football. Great example for the kids. Kids will see this as normal acceptable behaviour because mum does it

7 Likes

So he threw the beer and left? Surely he will cop some punishment too?
But then she chased him?

Have I read that right?

1 Like

“the woman approached the male in an aggressive manner”

2 Likes

NHI - No Humans Involved

1 Like

They all sound like freaks who should all be banned.

2 Likes

I witnessed a similar thing whilst watching Avengers. A young couple brings a baby to GoldClass on opening night, baby proceeds to do regular, predictable baby things, like make plenty of noise, and these parents go feral when asked to remove their child from the cinema until it quietens down. Father-of-the-year almost came to blows with the BF of the girl who complained.

2 Likes

same thing happened to me when I was at the cinema a few months ago. People just have no common decency anymore and then they get annoyed when people call them out on it

6 Likes

It has happened a bit when the kid behind me is kicking the chair. Most of the time the parent has told the kid to stop before I have said anything. Once or twice I’ve asked nicely and the parent has apologised. Only once did the parent keep telling the kid to stop and the kid didnt stop. Thankfully the mum took the kid and sat elsewhere.

3 Likes

I’ve endured a 12 hour flight with a child kicking my chair.
Went I politely asked his mother (sitting right next to him) to prevent the child doing this, she told me to get ■■■■■■.
Yes, there are parents like this.

8 Likes

Now that’s common sense.

On a lighter note, I was sitting behind a family who had a couple of young lads with them. Bombers fans. When everyone started booing the Zakka non-goal one of the little fellas (approx 5yo) started booing too. Grandma turned to him and said "no no, we don’t boo. We only cheer and say things like “Go Essendon”. The little tacker nodded his head and cheered “Go Essendon” with great gusto.

When they showed Gil on the scoreboard a little later everybody started booing again, including Grandma. The little tacker piped up and told his grandma that she said it wasn’t ok to boo. “It’s ok to boo that guy” replied Grandma.

I laughed.

55 Likes

Happend a few times to myself and mrs Scotty. As was pointed out early moat parents will stop them before we have to say something. If it gets to the point that we do need to say something we’ll politely ask and 95% of the time the parents will have the children stop.

Only time someone flipped out was when we had a few kids standing at the fence during play, asked them to sit down as people cannot see. Fat Mother waddles down and says if you speak to my child again she’ll flog me and report me to the police for child abuse.

1 Like

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

13 Likes

Those people tend to breed the most

9 Likes

No surprise she apparently comes from Warragul- it’s Victoria’s equivalent of duelling banjos territory.
I am surprised her name seems to have the normal number of consonants & vowels in it, in approximately the right order.
Or did the sub editors not realise it’s actually spelled Alisseaeah or something?

1 Like

Sadly,it is quite often the case that people like the lady you are speaking about, who do breed. Then their kids breed and Bob’s your uncle. Try to avoid the pockets where they congregate.

Good advice.
Those pockets tend to be full of used tissues, some lint, and an ancient sticky lolly as well. Plus the obligatory ten year old condom- which explains much about their family history.
Best avoided.

You do realise that Bob’s from Warragul?

But so was Alan Noonan.