Fark carlton continues

I guess Voss’s job is safe now.

Is Luke Sayers , former PwC CEO, safe, after the ATO leaks?

4 Likes

Can someone please give me a rundown on the Carlton injuries last night and likely weeks missing?

Oh and Fark Carlton

Cripps ankle, Newman Hamstring, Hollands shoulder (?), Hewett concussion.

2 Likes

Was also at both, and also very young for the 99 prelim.
That’s the day I learned I hated Carlton

1 Like

And probable chance Cerra gets atleast a week for a dangerous tackle I would think

1 Like

There was some enjoyment to be had at the GF though.

It happens. My otolaryngologist was from a Collingwood family, as in his father (Jack Kennedy) was a Collingwood board member. Despite that environment, Richard said he couldn’t stand Collingwood and followed Essendon asap. His kids are Essendon too.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wasn’t Eddie Maguire the only Pies fan growing up in an Essendon household in Broady? I remember him telling that story in regards to the ribbing he copped from his family after the 1984 Prelim.

4 Likes

I never knew that, as much as it pains me to say it’s a shame he wasn’t a bombers fan, his constant promotion of Collingwood has turned them into the biggest club in Australia by a decent margin now.

3 Likes

Do yourself a favour and listen to the Crunch Time podcast version this morning, the first caller completely melting down will make you’re weekend

Spotify Link

2 Likes

I remember also listening on the radio and being devo afterwards, sounds like the experience at the game was horrendous though…

1 Like

I have the same philosophical battle every time but when it boils down to it you gotta live in the fark Carlton man.

1 Like

This was post match on SEN last night. Comedy gold😂

1 Like

Did he ever have one.

You just now we are going to end their losing streak.

3 Likes

When we belted north in the pre season GF something felt very right.

1999 is not even a real year.
it doesn’t exist.
so best to stop talking about it.

4 Likes

I have come to peace with 1999.

It gave us this:

So thank you fark cralton and 1999

9 Likes