2 Likes

4 Likes

This result was never in doubt.

3 Likes

My mental well being was

3 Likes

I have believed that about you for years, not just tonight. :yum:

1 Like

Fark carlton. This was their peak. Their premiership window has just slammed shut. Fark them and all the number one picks and draft concessions and easy draws the AFL will continue to gift them over the next 20 years so they can scrape into another prelim. Fark them.

5 Likes

Fark Carlton.

This thread has been miserable for months, but finally a reason to visit :+1:t4:

Fark Carlton.

6 Likes

Wasn’t able to watch the game live, just finised watching the replay.
It’s cool, very overcast and windy here on the Sunshine Coast.
What a wonderful morning!

1 Like

This. Absolutely relieved they are out this season now. Can’t believe people in here are still in denial that FC are rubbish.

1 Like

Makes us great as we pantsed them by 35 points, or they are lucky rubbish and so are we.

4 Likes

They are not rubbish, but they are also not as good as their hype.

I for one have woken up much happier and relieved today knowing we don’t have to worry about them winning the GF this year.

20 Likes

Great finals series from Choker Charlie

1 Like

A closer look at this photo of Charlie shows his mouth is bigger than his neck, hence the high risk of choking.

12 Likes

Improvement isn’t linear, may they go backwards next year.

2 Likes

And every year after that for the rest of time.

4 Likes

Let’s hope.

1 Like

Bizarre move for them to drop Matt Owies for that game, dude has a seriously punchable head but can kick a goal.

Yep. Over celebrates every single goal like he’s just won the flag but definitely should’ve played. Kicks a few each time.

Good morning Blitz, what a wonderful day it is today.

29 Likes