Fark carlton (Part 1)

These ■■■■■■ make the finals with 11 wins. A joke! They do no deserve this.

They just beat port hate them even more

:frowning:

:P

I am now officially barracking for Carlton, and want the powers-that-be to know this.

Be assured that I am not doing a Bantick or a Rohan Connelly. I have taken this selfless decision on the basis that the team I barrack for gets reamed continually by the maggots, is the pariah of Vladistan, and is condemned to more than 10 years in the wilderness.

Like Hirdy, I am taking a bullet for the team.

C'mon Richmond, C'mon Richmond!

I just needed to vent somewhere.

wahhhhhhh aahhhhaaaahhhhh

WAHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHH !!!

ok I'm done.

They are quite simply not good enough to be there. It's almost going to be the highlight of my season watching those pretentious wannabes get pumped on the big stage.

Carlton have won 11 of the last 12 against Richmond. And if Yarren had have kicked straight in round one, that could have been a clean sweep.

The only thing worse than gifting those c*nts a final, is gifting it against the only opponent they have a shot of beating 

P.S Fark Carlton.

They’ll beat Richmond which will make all of this even worse.

They'll beat Richmond which will make all of this even worse.

Em, look on the bright side, just think Caroline Wilson and Patrick Smith.

They'll beat Richmond which will make all of this even worse.

Em, look on the bright side, just think Caroline Wilson and Patrick Smith.

You mean the two people who probably last watched a footy game in 1980?
:)

The thought of either Carlton or Richmond winning a final is enough to make me throw up.

pre game

mick pumps up his team

has the nucleus etc

commentaters pump up his team

dimma says nothing

after game

mick berates his team

pre empts wholesale changes

commentaters pump up richmond

dimma says nothing

I am now officially barracking for Carlton, and want the powers-that-be to know this.

Be assured that I am not doing a Bantick or a Rohan Connelly. I have taken this selfless decision on the basis that the team I barrack for gets reamed continually by the maggots, is the pariah of Vladistan, and is condemned to more than 10 years in the wilderness.

Like Hirdy, I am taking a bullet for the team.

I actually want them to win the flag now, just to see what would happen at AFL House

:edit: It would also make Sam Newman a modern day Nostradamus. 

Comeon Tiges.

Comeon Tiges.

You spelt it wrong!

Comeon Tiges.

You spelt it wrong!

■■■ on tiges?

Hope they destroy each other.

nil all draw with a spate of gastro going through the crowd would be about the best outcome i could imagine.

couldnt care less