Fark Hawthorn

These smarmy tossers need to be knocked back into their place.

Could you imagine the negative media reaction we would get if we had a coach who abuses junior umpires, VFL players, makes threats against opposition players, punches holes in coaches boxes and makes uniformed comments about other clubs. We would never hear the end of it but because he is at Whoreforn he gets treated by the media as some sort of demi god.

So ya thread all about the Dawks, or just Clarko? 

Why couldn’t Clarkson and Kennett both succeeded in taking each other out?

All of them Captain.

I'm sick of seeing that female model built Gunston swan around and get easy ball. Every club in the AFL needs to embark on a campaign to belt into those stick like arms and legs.

im jealous.

good set up. good team. well coached.

â– â– â– â–  em all the same.

when we have these â– â– â– â–  threads, do we mean the club, the supporters or the whole organism?

Collingwood and hawthorn have a good club and admin set up but pissant supporters - I cant make that distinction at Carlton.

when I look at the mess we're in I cant think ■■■■ collingwoods set up or ■■■■ hawthorns set up because clearly if they were doing anything unseemly they had the where withal to make sure it never came back to bite.  We were left exposed and easy pickings because of ■■■■■ systems.

but I digress. â– â– â– â–  carlton with nobs on.

Colin Robertson..........never forgive or forget   oh and Bernie Jones.

Ask Alan Stoneham if he remembers Dipper…

The only one in the whole club I respect is Mitchell, the rest I hate with a passion. Roughead especially, always goes after the small guys never see him take on the big guys

They are not a good club.

After their era of 80's dominance and falling back most of the indifferent supporters wanted to disband their club and become the Dees.

We would never relocate half our games to ■■■■■■ Tasmania either.

They are riding out an era of bottoming out and scoring some high draft picks and they've largely been topping up for years.

God knows how its managed to work.

No doubt with Robson down their, they've been one of clubs that needed to be caught up to in terms of sports science. They are ■■■■■■ biologically advanced and they have had time to get to the shredder.

It â– â– â– â– â– â–  me off.

If they lose Mitchell to injury they'll drop out of the top 4.

Everyone needs to stop sucking up their â– â– â– â– . It makes me sick.

they've got two flags in the time we've sat on our thumbs and become comedy central.

no ones gonna give a ■■■■ how they got them in 15 years, 5 years, now.

and you can bet vlads retirement island they'll still remember everything about us.

The only one in the whole club I respect is Mitchell, the rest I hate with a passion. Roughead especially, always goes after the small guys never see him take on the big guys

Top fella Sammy Mitchell.

Brad Sewell seems like a decent bloke too.

when we have these fark threads, do we mean the club, the supporters or the whole organism?

Collingwood and hawthorn have a good club and admin set up but pissant supporters - I cant make that distinction at Carlton.

when I look at the mess we're in I cant think fark collingwoods set up or fark hawthorns set up because clearly if they were doing anything unseemly they had the where withal to make sure it never came back to bite.  We were left exposed and easy pickings because of ■■■■■ systems.

but I digress. fark carlton with nobs on.

Fark Carlton

daylight

Fark Collingwood

more daylight

Fark a few others, including Hawthorn

Fark the rest

Fark 'em all!

Despicable club for terrible human beings

Top fella Sammy Mitchell.

Maybe off the filed, but on it he is a sniping turd.

Damn good footballer, but epitomises the shitness that is the Poos and Wees.

These smarmy tossers need to be knocked back into their place.

Unfortunately there isn't a side good enough to do that.

Not this year, probably not next year.

Could you imagine the negative media reaction we would get if we had a coach who abuses junior umpires, VFL players, makes threats against opposition players, punches holes in coaches boxes and makes uniformed comments about other clubs. We would never hear the end of it but because he is at Whoreforn he gets treated by the media as some sort of demi god.

you can say and do whatever you want when you're winning. If he goes through an extended patch of poor years i'm sure then his behaviour will become unacceptable, ala Aker.

They’re an awesome side and they play awesome football.