Fark Hawthorn

this will be the only year that i dont care about the hawks winning this year. as long as sydney dont win, im happy.

FARK SYDNEY

Get lost. Fark Hawthorn.

Sydney might have a ‘lots of dickheads‘ policy, but the only thing that will stop (slow) the AFL  corrupting the competition is for their scheming to work too well.

Dayle Garlett behind bars according to radio report.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-19/hawthorne-ex-recruit-dayle-garlett-facing-criminal-charges-perth/5755024

Dayle Garlett behind bars according to radio report.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-19/hawthorne-ex-recruit-dayle-garlett-facing-criminal-charges-perth/5755024

Obviously learnt some values in his time at Hawforn.

Alastair Clarkson should immediately stand down. He has breached his duty of care, 

Glad we passed

Where are all the assclowns now that said we HAD to take him in the draft ?

He’s precisely what we need !

How the hell do you end up farking up everything THAT badly? Dodged the ultimate bullet there and picked up a squeaky clean kid whos going to be a future leader of the club instead

How the hell do you end up farking up everything THAT badly? Dodged the ultimate bullet there and picked up a squeaky clean kid whos going to be a future leader of the club instead

Ummm

Ummm
I think he's referring to Zerrett. Not Hams lol.

Ummm

i think the question refers to the hawks player, the second part refers to the club.

Ummm

And I think you're referring to Fantasia, not Hams :P

Going to the game tonight and I want to see the aisles flooded with Hawks fans' tears. A Hawthorn supporting mate of mine who's living on the east coast of the USA sent me a derisive email within a minute of the conclusion of Middleton's judgement. Hoping like crazy that the power get up tonight so he can be on the end of a few choice texts around 3.30am his time.

Gee with all there members the stadium won’t be able to fit them all

Gee with all there members the stadium won't be able to fit them all

They don‘t allow dogs in.

Except for Kennett.

Die ■■■■ and poo.

Masterful ticket sales by Ticketek and the AFL, I see.

Not that I would want to sit next to their cheer squad, either.

■■■■-and-■■■■.jpg

Die ■■■■ and poo.

F***ing scumbags they are,I friggin hate this mob!! Not as much as Carlscum,but damn close!!

Players,supporters,club,colours the whole kit & caboodle…arrogant knobs!!!

Fark hawthorn