Fark Hawthorn

arrogance personified. 

Hawks fans are the most pompous,arrogant,snot nosed ■■■■ stains I’ve encountered…

Pure inbreds they are…

All those members on paper.....Yet where are they? Norf just about had more fans there last week.

Hawks fans are the most pompous,arrogant,snot nosed ■■■■ stains I've encountered...
Pure inbreds they are...

Refer to the image I linked to.

Fking Concur.

Hawks fans are the most pompous,arrogant,snot nosed ■■■■ stains I've encountered...
Pure inbreds they are...

Yes, yes and double yes.

Pure inbreds they are...

Refer to the image I linked to.
Yes,spot on Mero!!

Pure inbreds they are...

No, they just live in kew

Mayblooms.

Here's Mike Sheahan's mate Leigh Matthews, who he voted as the best player ever.

This is all I remember him doing, whacking blokes who weren't looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3usWhXxITA

Here's Mike Sheahan's mate Leigh Matthews, who he voted as the best player ever

Now only equal best player ever according to ■■■■■ Mike as Little Gary has apparently joined him on the dais.

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 3m

EXCLUSIVE: Josh Gibson out with 8-10 weeks with torn pec muscle. Details on superfooty soon. Went to LA, came back and it was diagnosed

Injuries starting to pile up now. Now what would he have done in LA to tear a pec?

Whatever the reason is, it’ll be swept under the carpet.

they're farking themselves. 

The AFL love Hawthorn or they would’ve been in trouble a long time ago.

EXCLUSIVE: Josh Gibson out with 8-10 weeks with torn pec muscle. Details on superfooty soon. Went to LA, came back and it was diagnosed

Injuries starting to pile up now. Now what would he have done in LA to tear a pec?

Pelchen offered tonight that Gibson had an incident just before 3/4 time last week, but the shoulder had full movement. They checked it again after the game and told him he might have a tingle for a few days. 

And they let him fly to LA? Lack of duty of care! :wink:

What a legit torn pec looks like

http://www.lift.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/scot-mendelson-pec-tear.jpg

Maybe they sent him to LA to make a trip to a pharmacy in Tijuana lol roids in South America cost less than bug spray in some places

Been told hawthorn base thier whole game on set plays .

They have supposedly  used fox copter the term used was drone during training sessions and take advantage of this technology to teach thier players .

If it can’t be Port or Freo (no way North or Gee will beat Sydney), then I want these guys to win the Flag.

Not because I like them, I really don’t, and their supporters are a bunch of smug nob polishers.

However, I respect them as a football side, and I don’t agree with what Sydney have been able to compile in terms of their list.

It’s utter bullsh*t, and it shouldn’t be rewarded with a Flag.