Fark the Bin Chickens. And the post they climbed up on. Team speculation here!

Roasted bin chickens surrounded by spuds and a carrot top who runs like a bush turkey.

1 Like

I was at the game and missed that. The people watching at Werribee can be very distracting. I thought Hartley was good later in the game too :grin:

1 Like

Some people had Hartley delisted at half time.

1 Like

That’s worth the admission price on it’s own.

I’ve got a work mate who grew up in Werribee. He went to a school mates birthday when he was 12 and the old man was feeding them all beers and then lined them up shots of Jack. It’s a special place.

3 Likes

What’s the logic of playing them twice before we’ve played Bulldogs/Gold Coast once?

3 Likes

They’ve got Sam RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREID…

1 Like

So you get to learn how it’s done twice before taking your learnings into games against those bucketheads.

1 Like

Hooker fwd, zerk on that tall quick young fwd. Would be a good matchup. Hooker won’t be quick enough on him can play

4 Likes

He pretty much just need to get through a half unhurt and he’d get a game.

A Zerk debut would be all sorts of exciting.

In- Zerk Guelfi.
Out - Tbell Begley

6 Likes

No possessive pronoun?

I watched the game, he was OK at best and given the opposition, who probably a part time plumber… It’s definitely a NO!!

Essendon 5 points behind. Martin Gleeson is moved forward and with seconds remaining is in a marking dual in the goal square.

He bear hugs and picks up his opponent and brushes him aside. The ball lands in his arms. Amazingly it not a free against him. He is wrongly awarded the mark.

The siren goes.

He walks back slotting the goal Dons win by a point.

Marty looks over to the crowd where Gary Rohan is sitting. They nod at each other.

Order is restored and the umpiring curse is broken.

25 Likes

Then they all walk back to their huddles for quarter time. Sydney kick the first 7 goals in the second to put the game to bed.

7 Likes

I’m a keen observer. Only members can say ‘we’.

You geeks need to stop shittingbricks. Essington should win this one.

For ■■■■ sake woosha start Hooker forward. They will panic with Hooker down there. Back ourselves in to win more i50s. We need a big win and pump up the percentage a bit. Z Clarke needs to come in for Belly. Don’t think Stringer will get up for the game as it sounds like he is still pretty sore but let’s hope he does.

1 Like

That’s what you said last time, that bin chickens were too young and could only play in patches and not put 4 quarters together.

1 Like

Mosquito down in first 5 minutes in VFL with a hammy. Hammy’s used to be old mans injuries.

At Essendon they are de riguer. What more evidence does is take for us to get a new Footy/Fitness/Medical Department?

Happily Hartley played well so he should come in so Hooksey goes forward. So HATE these bunch of AFL Love Childs with a passion.

But poor old Mossie isn’t even going to be considered because of a INCOMPETENT bunch of duckheads in FFM Dept. GET RID OF THEM.

It was a surprising result. That game looks to have been a turning point for them.