Fashion

Correct

4 Likes

My old man bought some pyjamas from Lowe’s then saw similar for half the price at Kmart.

1 Like

mullets

Gotta be a few here with mullets.

I have several pairs of fake leather leggings, including red (you’ll like those), and in leopard print (@em2009). Not quite leather pants but not far off it!

1 Like

Leather pants are the crockpot of clothes.

1 Like

Forget just my team, I reckon half my footy league have em.

1 Like

Nathan Carroll hairdo is pretty popular as well.

I have no idea what’s this even means, but it sounds sweaty and high pressure. I’d be opting for something a little looser in the fit.

1 Like

I find his website useful for understanding the impacts of various parts of “fashion”

I recon advertising is worse. At least fashion is still a form of clothing, whereas advertising is now just using psychology to convince people to purchase or buy into something.

1 Like

Leather doesn’t breathe very well. So imagine pulling them off after a night of dancing.

Ripe stuff.

Q: How do you get into those tight pants?
A: Well, you start by buying me a drink.

I’m just glad I work at home and it isn’t an issue for me.

My Better Half despises everything about the former POTUS and his evil entourage, except, I just discovered, the dress sense of the former 1st Lady. When she found out Melania had been criticised for looking like a “70’s kitchen” as she departed Airforce 1 in Florida, she leapt to the garment’s defence telling me “these people know nothing, it’s a beautiful designer retro print dress no matter who’s in it.” She also told me that she absolutely despises Melania because of her expressed attitude to refugees and her taste in men BUT her dress sense is nailed in.
Have to admit I thought Melania looked good, which is hard to concede considering what she represents(first time I’ve seen her in flat shoes too), but my opinion on fashion doesn’t count.

3 Likes

She can pull that dress off. A lot of people would look ridiculous. Lol.

If people want to see high end fashion check out Bling Empire on Netflix. Too many people have too much money.

2 Likes

It’s certainly a dress.

1 Like

can’t pull off being a decent human being with a shred of moral principles tho.

1 Like

Can we leave the politics in the appropriate thread? It’s about her dress, that’s it.

2 Likes

if the hugo boss fits…

1 Like