Favorite Places To Eat

When I get my new oven pan I'm going to make a massive moussaka. Can't wait.

I'll be right over

Awesome. I know Iā€™m a pig but even I couldnā€™t get through that alone.

Does anyone have a recipe for baked eggs with chorizo in sauce theyā€™ve attempted that was nice?

I freestyled one ages ago, but that was just baked beans with tabasco and fresh herbs, added fried up speck and chorizo, dropped in 4 eggs and into the oven for a while.Ā 

Ā 

Served it on toasted bread, but with the slices lengthways along the loaf

Nice. I might just try one too. I bought these cool little baking dishes to make them in. So you made the bread like sticks? I just want to dip the bread in. Delicious.

Nice. I might just try one too. I bought these cool little baking dishes to make them in. So you made the bread like sticks? I just want to dip the bread in. Delicious.

Bugger this. I'm moving to your place!

Nah, get the baker to slice it along the length of the loaf, as opposed to the normal vertical slices.

If you wanted to have a adult take on toast soldiers get mini baguettes and slice them on an angle, then in half, brush with oil and herbs and toast in the oven for a few minutes

Why donā€™t I just bake my own bread?

...or that

Arat Kebabs in Broadway Mall in Nedlands are the best Kebabs I have ever had for anyone in Perth. And I have sampled a lot of Kebabs.

Ate at Belles Diner on Gertrude last night, couple of beers and burgers. Was so gid I ripped the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of my suit pants getting into the afterwards.

Was pretty good for a quick feed,

Gami on lt. Lonsdale... Seriously, the perfect spot to hit with the lads before a night out. Perfect deep fried chicken in a few different flavours (they have other ****, but no one ever gets it) and korean house beer by the keg.

Boyfriend has raved about this place.

Ā 

Can we start a thread for **** restaurants? Fortuantely I have only been to two, but they have both been in the last two weeks. One even microwaved the food!

Why don't I just bake my own bread?

I find this the easiest way to get good bread. Same with bacon, and smoked salmon and ...

You make your own bacon and smoked salmon?

and I thought I could seek solace & refuge from master chef etc inĀ this placeĀ . . . . .

Yep, Buggys new favourite thing is our smoker, but we need more practice.

Yep, Buggys new favourite thing is our smoker, but we need more practice.

That's a bit cool!!!

Naked for Satan, or some such place in Fitzroy. Epic view back to the city, food was pretty good but Iā€™d already eaten, beers were good. Nice vibe on a Sunday arvo. Will go back with a few more people next time.

There also a Yum Cha place opposite, the last place in melbourne youā€™d expec to see yum cha, but probably my closest. Mrs knows her stuff sonill take her forest it out.

I went to Penny Farthing for breakfast a few weeks back and enjoyed it.

Ā 

I am now going there for dinner (different group of friends). Any recommendations.

Ā 

When I get my new oven pan I'm going to make a massive moussaka. Can't wait.

I'll be right over

Ā 

Me three. I'd love some good Greek food after going to one of the shittest restuarants around a few weeks ago called "paradise of Lindos" on Keilor rd. They microwaved the food and served prawns which hadn't been cleaned properly. For all you Essendon area folk DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTUARANT. BAD BAD BAD.

Ā 

Republica on St Kilda beach is also shithouse.

Ā 

Steakhouse 66 at Docklands is fantastic.

Pop at Hardware Lane in the city is also great. Had perhaps the best pork belly I've tasted in my life there.

Sapore on Fitzroy St, St Kilda. They have this killer banna doughnut dessert, amongst other nice food.

Getting my new pots and pans tomorrow night. EXCITED!